The Impeachment Thread

The "well at least it was bipartisan to convict" crowd (even though it was 1 vote) is like saying:

Yeah, we lost the big game but my buddy's second-cousin got a first down in the 4th qtr

I was wrong, I thought Manchin or Simema or both would vote to acquit.

Reactions: volinbham
Yes, Trump was acquitted. We always knew that would be the case... but two things will always be a fact about today's vote:

1) It wasn't completely down party lines.

2) More Republicans voted to convict (1), than Democrats voted to acquit (0).

I'm satisfied... and I would like to say, "Thank you, Mitt Romney! Sorry, I talked so badly about you in 2012." LOL.

Reactions: luthervol
Yes, Trump was acquitted. We always knew that would be the case... but two things will always be a fact about today's vote:

I'm satisfied... and I would like to say, "Thank you, Mitt Romney! Sorry, I talked so badly about you in 2012." LOL.

Moral victory?

Reactions: AM64

Hang that hat on bi-partisanship..lol

Reactions: AM64

LOL, Romney is as much a Republican as I am a dimocrat and unfortunately I'm a registered Dimocrat.

VN Store

Back