The Impeachment Thread

Shows how far the left has moved that Biden is considered a moderate

And in their case "moderate" is something like halfway between screaming left off the grid radicals and what they believe is "middle". Somebody is either going to have to start a dem revolution or a new party of sane people who believe in what the dems used to believe.

Reactions: volfanjustin
Reactions: AM64
Hard to watch that and conclude he did anything other than vote his conscious as dictated by his oath to God.

Everyone should watch it.
Romney is a sleeze ball politician and if you believe anything that comes out of his mouth you're naive. He didn't lose any sleep, this is political payback to Trump because poor whittle mitt didn't get to be the SoS.

but not the left - recall how he was painted in 2012.

abandon the left voters for the middle? (hypothetical Mitt as VP choice)

I think you're a bernie sanders, you gain more from the middle than you lose from the left, especially going up against trump

Romney is a sleeze ball politician and if you believe anything that comes out of his mouth you're naive. He didn't lose any sleep, this is political payback to Trump because poor whittle mitt didn't get to be the SoS.
Were the 52 who voted to acquit, less sleaze ball, more sleaze ball, or exactly equal sleaze ball?

I think you're a bernie sanders, you gain more from the middle than you lose from the left, especially going up against trump

agree - I was talking about Biden but agree with this if Sanders

That said, I can't see Sanders going moderate; he's a movement and I doubt he'd want to dilute it.

If he's the nominee this will be a really interesting choice given his age and recent heart attack

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back