The Impeachment Thread

I'm sure you was like rub some dirt on it, you'll be fine. The prevailing thought from the Christian Right was it was a disease from god to smite all the homosexuals and drug addicts.
Everybody thought it was a death sentence. We weren't that far removed from it being referred to as Gay Related Immunodeficiency.

The whole thing stinks of self interest and contempt for Trump . Do we ignore his history and just cheer him on now as the lone voice of reason ? Come on .
I can't deny that he almost assuredly has contempt for Trump. That would be true of at least 80 of the senators.

30 of those 80 let political expedience outweigh their contempt.

... and 60% of the time it works 100% of the time . Your skills of deduction and ability to rationalize anything , is only match by great sleuths like .. Holmes , Watson , Shaggy , Scooby and Fred

I'm sure you was like rub some dirt on it, you'll be fine. The prevailing thought from the Christian Right was it was a disease from god to smite all the homosexuals and drug addicts.

Not sure what "you was" means.

That said, the rest of your nonsense, is well, nonsense.

Everyone at the time thought it was a death sentence. Why or how it came to be was irrelevant.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Now that the whole saga is over, was it worth it?

I'm glad they wasted time and resources on this political soap opera. When they're focused on this stuff, they arent making more laws and policy which sucks. My only hope is they do it again; or he goes after Nancy in retaliation.

Now that the whole saga is over, was it worth it?

I'm glad they wasted time and resources on this political soap opera. When they're focused on this stuff, they arent making more laws and policy which sucks. My only hope is they do it again; or he goes after Nancy in retaliation.
It was certainly worth it, but I don't think they'll impeach again for at least 6 months.

Trying that agin before the election would be political suicide.
Yeah, that was supposed to be the humorous part of my post.
I would think there will be something that is impeachable and publicly known. It will be the ace up the sleeve that everyone knows is there.

VN Store

Back