The Impeachment Thread

LOL....That's the only twist available, so go with it.
Plus, pretty much no one can believe Trump was elected. That's only going to become more pronounced with the passage of time.

No one can believe he was elected? He received like 63 million votes, I’m pretty sure plenty of people believe it. It’s also looking very likely that he will get another term, so you better get over the fantasy.

Reactions: vols40
does this include debunking the fake science used by anti-fracking people? showing the economic research on minimum wage doesn't match the promises made by those advocating it be raised? the misuse of gun violence data used by gun control advocates? etc.

RL was an advocate but science and data denial are bi-partisan activities - advocates across the spectrum deny science when it conflicts with the agenda.

not a what aboutism argument - just countering the narrative I see repeated that the right is the side that denies science.
Here is an actual quote from Rush Limbaugh, spoken on his brief running television show which ran from 1992-1996 and about a year after Magic Johnson had announced that he was HIV positive:

"Unfortunately, Magic Johnson will be dead ten years from now and that isn't because AIDS isn't being well-funded, it's because he made the choice to be promiscuous and have unprotected sex with women he did not know on a personal level." - Rush Limbaugh in 1992.

It is 27 years later and because AIDS research was well funded, in spite of Limbaugh's ramblings, advancements were made. It became possible to administer AZT in lower dosage... and Magic Johnson is still alive, and so are many others who were HIV positive at the time. Limbaugh is always anti-scientific discovery. He wants to keep us living in the 1980's and that is not only unnecessary, it is dangerous.

Wait, I'm confused. Are Republigoons now maintaining they need documents on Biden, but no docs are necessary on Trump?

No doubt..........you know he cheats at everything as the libs say. "He's gonna cheat to win this next election.
We have to impeach 45 because if we don't he will win because we have nobody that's good enough to beat him straight up in a general presidential election".

General Presidential elections are racist

Wait, I'm confused. Are Republigoons now maintaining they need documents on Biden, but no docs are necessary on Trump?

Trump has been acquitted. He is the most investigated man on the planet. Comey, Strzock, Clapper, and Brennan had their shot. Mueller had his shot. Pelosi, Schiff, and Nadler took their best shot. He is squeaky clean.

Here is an actual quote from Rush Limbaugh, spoken on his brief running television show which ran from 1992-1996 and about a year after Magic Johnson had announced that he was HIV positive:

"Unfortunately, Magic Johnson will be dead ten years from now and that isn't because AIDS isn't being well-funded, it's because he made the choice to be promiscuous and have unprotected sex with women he did not know on a personal level." - Rush Limbaugh in 1992.

It is 27 years later and because AIDS research was well funded, in spite of Limbaugh's ramblings, advancements were made. It became possible to administer AZT in lower dosage... and Magic Johnson is still alive, and so are many others who were HIV positive at the time. Limbaugh is always anti-scientific discovery. He wants to keep us living in the 1980's and that is not only unnecessary, it is dangerous.

Guess the whole world was unscientific because everyone thought it was Magic's death sentence, at the time.

In 1992 the prevailing sentiment was that Aids was a certain death sentence. Magic Johnson retired from basketball. There were some players with legitimate concerns about their safety.

Reactions: 615vols

LOL at the bolded. I'm not a RL fan; never listened to him with any regularity and probably have tuned in at least 15 years.

So, keeping us in the 80’s is dangerous? If I had it my way, I wish it would stay right there in the 80’s. The greatest decade of all time.

Reactions: vols40
Of course you would.

The same bunch of Democrats calling Romney untrustworthy during his Presidential bid are now praising him and and call him a hero for being so sincere. I just saw a CNN interview that had Richard Blumenthal of all people telling us how moved he was and how we the American people can trust the truth and sincerity of Mitt Romney, yes, the same Richard Blumenthal that lied about his war records and military service in front of the whole world out there front and center for the Dems and CNN telling us who to trust. It's not even comical anymore it's plain sad and disturbing that there are people that actually grab a spoon and eat up bowl after bowl of this bullsh*t. The left is full of nothing but hypocrisy and stupidity and are an embarrassment to this country.

Binders of women? Lol

Everyone wasn't saying that. It would probably have helped her chances of being re-elected (slightly) by voting to convict, but as far as still being involved in Senate committees and her political future within the Republican party? It never hurts to vote with the rest of the party.

Once again I will take your spin as I was right again

VN Store

Back