The Impeachment Thread

This was what I was trying to explain to Zep last night about doing something stupid in an election year and calling it intelligent. It’s never smart to give your opponents free ads to run against you .

I expect to see multiple ads referring to Pelosi's behavior @ SOTU. She may regret that come November.

Did you watch his speech explaining why he voted the way he did?

I'll hold up Romney's authenticity on this against Trump on ANY TOPIC.

I saw at least part of it - you know they wouldn't pass up the part about him choking back the emotion, and that he's deeply religious, etc. Actors act, and politicians are good actors. Romney may have been truthful, but I'm not buying it - all of it anyway. You realize his business (the one that made him a fortune) was being a scavenger - tell his victims how righteous he is.

ok I’m caught up and just have a question ... is Romney still a racist and “ wanting to put blacks back in chains”( per Joe Biden ) , or is he now going down in history as the only honest Republican that tried to rein in Trump the tyrant ? There’s a lot of switch hitting , base stealing and hero worship going on right now with Romney , so I’m a tad confused .

Switch hitting is covered under the rainbow umbrella. Right?

No no no. You’re still doing it wrong FFS. YOU’RE overselling with the verbose explanations and condescending tone while I’m just pointing mocking and laughing. Try to keep up!
Looks like you’re mastering verbose condescending explanations faster than I’m getting the hang of trying too hard.

Switch hitting is covered under the rainbow umbrella. Right?

I’m pretty sure it one of those alphabet letters that you and I aren’t covered under . Wait maybe I am but my straight , white, male , privilege won’t let me see it . I think I need one of those questionnaires mayor Pete sent out to his team .

Reactions: AM64
LOL....That's the only twist available, so go with it.
Plus, pretty much no one can believe Trump was elected. That's only going to become more pronounced with the passage of time.

Why didn't you tell us that before? It makes the impeachment thing much more understandable now.

In the parody that’s how it went down. Now if you are in Alaska right now you better get out while you can unless you are fluent in Russian.

Just think, Murkowski would be able to see Russia from her front porch.

I realize you aren’t used to seeing it but this is the proper order. First you gather information, THEN you indict if and when you actually find something. You’re welcome.

Edit: dammit 🤬@volinbham

No No No No. That's not how cops and robbers is done these days. First there's the assumption that there was a crime (manufactured or not); then you round up the usual suspects; then you pick the one you really want; and then you use the FBI to find "facts" to put it all together for you. Face it, an FBI Inquisition can always twist some little guys enough that they'll come up with innovative ways to stay out of prison ... even if you have to lead them on a bit. Oh, the other key part ... control the process to limit what "facts" are admissible; it makes it so much easier than dealing with all those other distractions that guilty people want to interject into the process.

VN Store

Back