The Impeachment Thread

This was what I was trying to explain to Zep last night about doing something stupid in an election year and calling it intelligent. It’s never smart to give your opponents free ads to run against you .
That's why I'm confident Trump will cripple himself multiple times over the next few months. Trump provides his own anti-Trump campaign.

I expect to see multiple ads referring to Pelosi's behavior @ SOTU. She may regret that come November.
No one would be moved by those ads. Some love what she did, some hate what she did. Guess how those groups align.

Part of me wonders how many Republicans voted to acquit so they wouldn't get one of those silly nicknames stuck to them in a tweet storm.

Trump's reaction to Romney is precisely why many were fearful of crossing him, it's no secret. Self preservation through tribalism drives 99% of their thoughts.

Reactions: tvolsfan
That’s actually a pretty stupid hypothetical. But I guess that in and of itself explains why y’all are pushing it? 🤷‍♂️
It's amazing how often a stupid hypothetical is the only thing that will get some to see the absurdity of their position.

Trump is permanently branded with impeachment. It is a testament to the younger generation and the rest of the world that the US hasn't completely lost its mind and it sets the precedent that there is a limit to what will be tolerated. That knowingly nominating and electing a horrendously despicable human that has divisiveness and hatred as his cornerstone will not be accepted.

LOL

Nope, Trump should have a press release and continue to marginalize the schiffy WH reporters just like they should be. Control the story, and don't give them the chance to direct it. If we read his words, then we read his words. We've obviously wasted too much time having other people interpret for us. Then we'll only be down to the definition of "is" and such.
I wish you could analyze your own words. China would be proud. Government controlling the flow of information is their jam.

You do realize that is what you are advocating.....right?
Government deciding what information you receive while eliminating the role of the free press. MAGA

Reactions: tvolsfan and Mick
Nope. Cofer Black is Romney’s boy sitting on the Burisma board with Hunter. There is the reason and the connection. Swamp dweller
How come Trump didn't ask Ukraine to investigate him and why is it all of the sudden an issue for the Trumpkins? Oh yea, Romney was a Republican yesterday morning so it was all good. Now his is your and Trump's "political rival". Do you know how transparently obvious it is you're just a tool incapable of original thought?

I find it moronic to suggest.
And you know without a shadow of doubt that had all republicans plus one democrat voted to acquit that Trump would have instantly tweeted out in all caps. INNOCENT BY BIPARTISAN VOTE!!!!! And you guys would have jumped on board. They were already laying that groundwork yesterday when they thought that would be the outcome.

Reactions: Mick
And you know without a shadow of doubt that had all republicans plus one democrat voted to acquit that Trump would have instantly tweeted out in all caps. INNOCENT BY BIPARTISAN VOTE!!!!! And you guys would have jumped on board. They were already laying that groundwork yesterday when they thought that would be the outcome.
exactly like they did when the House voted to impeach. It was indeed a "Talking Point" then, and would have been again until Mitt pissed on Mitch's plan. You could see the Trumpkins laying the groundwork already.

Moronic knows no political party.

Reactions: AM64 and McDad
You guys don't understand how counterexamples work. The whole point is to show that if some argument/principle is accepted, it can have absurd results. That's supposed to make you think "hey, maybe I should reject that argument/principle." But nope, on here the Trumpers be like:

You need something for those impeachment blue balls, EL?

Reactions: AM64 and 37L1
The independent voters will say otherwise one way or the other. This isn't about right or left only.
True, but I'm confident that any independent voter who votes for the side exhibiting the least amount of juvenile behavior will be a locked in vote for the dems.

Yay! You won!

Wait. Trump's still President?

True, but I'm confident that any independent voter who votes for the side exhibiting the least amount of juvenile behavior will be a locked in vote for the dems.

You’re wrong.
A large group of us, like me, will vote 3rd party as neither party offers a viable choice. It’s a throw away vote but an investment in the future. The rest will break right.

I've voted for Mitt multiple times and I'd do it again. The GOP missed out on this generation's Ronald Regan because they wouldn't get behind a Mormon.

Mitt is too intelligent for modern politics that are driven largely by memes and tweets.
I'm tired of voting for RINO Neocons and i'm never going to do it again. :rolleyes:If another one is nominated by the GOP in the future I will vote third party!:mad:

Reactions: volfanjustin

VN Store

Back