The Impeachment Thread

True, but I'm confident that any independent voter who votes for the side exhibiting the least amount of juvenile behavior will be a locked in vote for the dems.

Serious candidate for the most ignorant post in VN history.

There is a long and distinguished list of candidates for that honor, but this one takes a back seat to none.

Reactions: AM64
I wish you could analyze your own words. China would be proud. Government controlling the flow of information is their jam.

You do realize that is what you are advocating.....right?
Government deciding what information you receive while eliminating the role of the free press. MAGA
What do you think a press briefing is? It's the government telling you what information they want you to know. All governments control the flow of information they release, so I'm not sure what argument you're trying to make? It seems, that once again, you're allowing your Trump hate to go unchecked and speaking out of your ass.

iu

Nah, you just provided the set up. "Binders" and "women" fused in my mind, but I don't think GPS was involved. Steele you can never tell what evil lurks in our minds.

What do you think a press briefing is? It's the government telling you what information they want you to know. All governments control the flow of information they release, so I'm not sure what argument you're trying to make? It seems, that once again, you're allowing your Trump hate to go unchecked and speaking out of your ass.
Boy, now I'm really glad I'm not a lip reader.

Reactions: AM64 and MWR
Come on Weezer.
They are asked questions they would rather not answer. They will only answer if they are asked in a public forum. They may still refuse to answer a question, but then it is publicly known that they are refusing to answer that particular question.
All governments control information. All governments do not control information equally - not even close.
We have more government control of information under Trump than at any previous time. And that's not a good thing.

Trump is permanently branded with impeachment. It is a testament to the younger generation and the rest of the world that the US hasn't completely lost its mind and it sets the precedent that there is a limit to what will be tolerated. That knowingly nominating and electing a horrendously despicable human that has divisiveness and hatred as his cornerstone will not be accepted.

He will carry it with him from now on, like Clinton does. But beyond the label both men wear, it will not impact their lives negatively. To me, it is akin to going to the dr and getting a diagnosis for your problem and discovering there is no cure. You have a name for the condition, but what good does it do you.

I have no way to judge the message sent to younglings or the world.

I've voted for Mitt multiple times and I'd do it again. The GOP missed out on this generation's Ronald Regan because they wouldn't get behind a Mormon.

Mitt is too intelligent for modern politics that are driven largely by memes and tweets.
Mitt was another milquetoast R candidate. He wasn't seen as a strong leader steadfast in his convictions. He's devoid of personality and passion.

He will carry it with him from now on, like Clinton does. But beyond the label both men wear, it will not impact their lives negatively. To me, it is akin to going to the dr and getting a diagnosis for your problem and discovering there is no cure. You have a name for the condition, but what good does it do you.

I liken impeachment without conviction to those marks my HS principle put on my "permanent record".

Come on Weezer.
They are asked questions they would rather not answer. They will only answer if they are asked in a public forum. They may still refuse to answer a question, but then it is publicly known that they are refusing to answer that particular question.
All governments control information. All governments do not control information equally - not even close.
We have more government control of information under Trump than at any previous time. And that's not a good thing.
I had no real argument until that last bit. Trump has no more control of information than any previous U.S. government. Given how much the liberal MSM hates him, he probably has less. They'd hold back for Obama, but no such thing for Trump. If he had as much control over information as you suggest, he wouldn't get constantly roasted by the likes of CNN and MSNBC, among others.

In the minds of the left, impeachment now means much more than impeachment then. I'm not sure what the difference is, but that seems to be what they're promoting.

In the minds of the left, impeachment now means much more than impeachment then. I'm not sure what the difference is, but that seems to be what they're promoting.
I suspect there is some truth in their thinking. Rarely do I hear Clinton's label of impeached brought up in the media. There seems to be a courteous collusion which glosses over or ignores it. I doubt Trump will granted the same.

Reactions: AM64 and hog88
I suspect there is some truth in their thinking. Rarely do I hear Clinton's label of impeached brought up in the media. There seems to be a courteous collusion which glosses over or ignores it. I doubt Trump will granted the same.
Only because of media bias. In the mind of any sane person, they equate to the same. Not many sane people in media, or this forum.

Reactions: AM64 and McDad
The further right the right goes, the further left the left will go to compensate. The further left the left goes, the further right the right will go to compensate.

As soon as we realize we're Americans instead of Republicans or Democrats or some other artificial label, the better.
Democrats arent real Americans. American in name only. They hate this country, the people here, and themselves.

I've voted for Mitt multiple times and I'd do it again. The GOP missed out on this generation's Ronald Regan because they wouldn't get behind a Mormon.

Mitt is too intelligent for modern politics that are driven largely by memes and tweets.
Mitt Romney came up with the blueprint for Obamacare and voted to remove Trump from office. He's a Democrat with an R next to his name. Not even in the same league as Reagan.

Reactions: AM64 and FLVOL_79

VN Store

Back