The Impeachment Thread

It's a rambling mess and it doesn't matter. Democrats have made him a sympathetic figure.

Exactly. I said from day one, and anyone can feel free to pull every post I've ever made to verify my sentiment, the Democrats have never been smart enough to know how to defeat Trump. He is not a man they have anyone to go head to head with. And you will not go head to head with Trump and succeed. He made a career of chewing up and spitting out business competition, and the lifer political clowns of Schiff and Nadler can't even untie his shoes. I've said it more than once, the GOP would have turned on Trump in their own time and disposed of him if the Dems had stayed out of it. He was not endearing them early on. Instead, they rode their derangement into the ground and rallied the GOP not to support Trump, but to deny them and their partisan nature. The GOP did not vote to acquit Trump. They voted to turn back the extreme progressive liberalism when they finally got a gap to block and run through. Dems have given the GOP a free pass to take back majority holds in both chambers, and to repel extremism without recourse or having to stroke the PC community. The Dems couldn't get out of their own foolish, blinded ways of hatred and let nature take it's course in the GOP.

mitt-romney-in-clown-college

Exactly. I said from day one, and anyone can feel free to pull every post I've ever made to verify my sentiment, the Democrats have never been smart enough to know how to defeat Trump. He is not a man they have anyone to go head to head with. And you will not go head to head with Trump and succeed. He made a career of chewing up and spitting out business competition, and the lifer political clowns of Schiff and Nadler can't even untie his shoes. I've said it more than once, the GOP would have turned on Trump in their own time and disposed of him if the Dems had stayed out of it. He was not endearing them early on. Instead, they rode their derangement into the ground and rallied the GOP not to support Trump, but to deny them and their partisan nature. The GOP did not vote to acquit Trump. They voted to turn back the extreme progressive liberalism when they finally got a gap to block and run through. Dems have given the GOP a free pass to take back majority holds in both chambers, and to repel extremism without recourse or having to stroke the PC community. The Dems couldn't get out of their own foolish, blinded ways of hatred and let nature take it's course in the GOP.

Who would have believed that in such a short time anyone could turn Trump into an underdog and made him acceptable to congressional republicans. Dims have once again demonstrated how special they are.

Trump is permanently branded with impeachment. It is a testament to the younger generation and the rest of the world that the US hasn't completely lost its mind and it sets the precedent that there is a limit to what will be tolerated. That knowingly nominating and electing a horrendously despicable human that has divisiveness and hatred as his cornerstone will not be accepted.
"Not be accepted", huh? You misspelled "is still president with higher approval numbers after the impeachment than before".

Who would have believed that in such a short time anyone could turn Trump into an underdog and made him acceptable to congressional republicans. Dims have once again demonstrated how special they are.

The libs were running rough shod over the GOP and they were sitting back and taking it so they wouldn't be labelled racist or whatever the name of the month is from that looney camp. Been doing it for years. The most successful accomplishment Trump will have in his footlocker at the end of his run, is reminding the GOP they have a spine, and teaching them how to stand up with it.

Trump is permanently branded with impeachment. It is a testament to the younger generation and the rest of the world that the US hasn't completely lost its mind and it sets the precedent that there is a limit to what will be tolerated. That knowingly nominating and electing a horrendously despicable human that has divisiveness and hatred as his cornerstone will not be accepted.

LOL.. That's uber funny. That's what you got from this. The testament to the younger generation is not to bring generic paper towels to a spill that needs Brawny.

Oh, you're talking Trump. I thought you were evoking Obama. Nevermind.

LOL.. That's uber funny. That's what you got from this. The testament to the younger generation is not to bring generic paper towels to a spill that needs Brawny.

Oh, you're talking Trump. I thought you were evoking Obama. Nevermind.

Luther is under a tremendous strain right now. When he resorts to saying that our millennials are proof that the US hasn't lost it's mind, it's really sheer desperation time. My parents were the generation credited with making the country what it is, and I definitely think I am much more in tune with what they did than newbies who never knew that generation ... that's not to disparage people younger than I, but simply to point out that the parents and grandparents (not just mine but my friends) were here and hard at work during difficult times. Times that meant true struggle and hardship in life and death times ... not losing it because a president asks an "inappropriate" question.

Luther is under a tremendous strain right now. When he resorts to saying that our millennials are proof that the US hasn't lost it's mind, it's really sheer desperation time. My parents were the generation credited with making the country what it is, and I definitely think I am much more in tune with what they did than newbies who never knew that generation ... that's not to disparage people younger than I, but simply to point out that the parents and grandparents (not just mine but my friends) were here and hard at work during difficult times. Times that meant true struggle and hardship in life and death times ... not losing it because a president asks an "inappropriate" question.

I may not see myself as measuring up to the men my Dad and Grandad were in many ways, but I work retail part time in addition to my full time job, and I saw a young man the other day with atleast three colors in his hair and knew one day he'd be making decisions that affected me. OK, probably not. But, I digress. To your point, yes the lack of character, and nads these days is alarming. Safe spaces everybody. Safe spaces.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83 and AM64
I may not see myself as measuring up to the men my Dad and Grandad were in many ways, but I work retail part time in addition to my full time job, and I saw a young man the other day with atleast three colors in his hair and knew one day he'd be making decisions that affected me. OK, probably not. But, I digress. To your point, yes the lack of character, and nads these days is alarming. Safe spaces everybody. Safe spaces.
They said the same thing about the Boomers-- All those men with their girly hair and flowery shirts...

Probably. That Peachment party they had and all. Kind of a spoiler now.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83 and AM64
You know when you always have to explain your jokes...🤷‍♂️

Also some would find tremendous humor in you pushing Mittens, that staunch Republican of party lore, single vote on one count as “bipartisan” 😂
You know when you always have to explain your jokes...🤷‍♂️

Also some would find tremendous humor in you pushing Mittens, that staunch Republican of party lore, single vote on one count as “bipartisan” 😂
When you read the explanation but still don’t understand...

I give credit where it's due though from my perspective. When your not talking politics, Luth is alright in my book. Just be accepting that when you are talking politics he is as looney to me as I am to him. I do try to practice my raising though, and understand it's the person, not the party. So, I don't get ultra wacky over Clinton verses Trump or whatever. I understand Trump is not a person I want my son to emulate, but I see nothing illegal has been proven as well. likewise, there are Dems I would want him to pass on as role models. There's only one person that walked the earth worth trying to emulate. Everyone else is imperfect, in case anyone was wanting to cast that first stone. there is sin, or imperfection. And there is unlawful. Only one of those can be judged my man and accountability applied.

Reactions: AM64
Nothing more predictable than the "it's the libs' fault we're Trump leg humpers" shtick.
It's the libs' fault congressional republicans capitulate to all things Trump.
It's the libs' fault the republican party didn't take out Trump on their own and now fully support him.

I can't blame you a bit for not wanting to take ownership of your support. It must be both embarrassing and humiliating.
But the blame on the libs tactic is not going to provide you that much sought after cover. We aint buying what you're selling.
Trump is yours to ride or die.

Nothing more predictable than the "it's the libs' fault we're Trump leg humpers" shtick.
It's the libs' fault congressional republicans capitulate to all things Trump.
It's the libs' fault the republican party didn't take out Trump on their own and now fully support him.

I can't blame you a bit for not wanting to take ownership of your support. It must be both embarrassing and humiliating.
But the blame on the libs tactic is not going to provide you that much sought after cover. We aint buying what you're selling.
Trump is yours to ride or die.

1581028628227.gif

100% exonerated by Mueller? Check

100% exonerated by Congress? Check

View attachment 259782
How can you say that Donald Trump was "100% exonerated by Congress" when Donald Trump wasn't even 100% exonerated by his own party? You may not like it, but it will always be a fact that Republican Senator Mitt Romney, voted in favor of Trump's conviction and removal from office. Also, Trump wasn't "100% exonerated by Mueller", either. The Mueller report didn't draw a conclusion as to the question of obstruction of justice. Much of the defense of Trump in this thread is based on misrepresentations of established facts, and outright lies... and 5 idiots gave this a "like". Good lord.

How can you say that Donald Trump was "100% exonerated by Congress" when Donald Trump wasn't even 100% exonerated by his own party? You may not like it, but it will always be a fact that Republican Senator Mitt Romney, voted in favor of Trump's conviction and removal from office. Also, Trump wasn't "100% exonerated by Mueller", either. The Mueller report didn't draw a conclusion as to the question of obstruction of justice. Much of the defense of Trump in this thread is based on misrepresentations of established facts, and outright lies... and 5 of you idiots gave this a "like". Good lord.

Enlighten us on what percentage he’s convicted if he’s not fully exonerated.

VN Store

Back