The Impeachment Thread

How can you say that Donald Trump was "100% exonerated by Congress" when Donald Trump wasn't even 100% exonerated by his own party? You may not like it, but it will always be a fact that Republican Senator Mitt Romney, voted in favor of Trump's conviction and removal from office. Also, Trump wasn't "100% exonerated by Mueller", either. The Mueller report didn't draw a conclusion as to the question of obstruction of justice. Much of the defense of Trump in this thread is based on misrepresentations of established facts, and outright lies... and 5 idiots gave this a "like". Good lord.

It will also be pointed out that your new favorite Senator was unable to be President and was the absolute reason his party demanded Donald Trump.

Reactions: tennvols77 and AM64
Attorney: FBI Had Been Lying About The Murder Of Seth Rich

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 12:28 PM PT — Thursday, February 6, 2020

An attorney has uncovered heavily redacted emails from the FBI, which indicated the agency has been providing false testimony on former DNC staffer Seth Rich who was murdered in 2016.

One America’s Caitlin Sinclair has more from New York.
Well, it’s getting to the point that we need to know who killed Seth Rich. We know who did it, and it comes with the DNC server, the fake Russian hack hoax, and Ukraine. The impeachment is part of this protection and it won’t stand. Once all of this comes out, there will be a lot of people in trouble. We’re headed down the road of truth sooner or later. Hitlery... this isn’t a conspiracy theory, it’s the truth.

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
Not being convicted is not the same thing as being "100% exonerated". And the Mueller report did not exonerate Trump of obstruction of justice. That was a lie.

Then why did Schift fill the need to set him up with a CIA hack with ties to someone who worked with his staff. If Russia was a slam dunk why was there a need for Eric C?

Attorney: FBI Had Been Lying About The Murder Of Seth Rich

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 12:28 PM PT — Thursday, February 6, 2020

An attorney has uncovered heavily redacted emails from the FBI, which indicated the agency has been providing false testimony on former DNC staffer Seth Rich who was murdered in 2016.

One America’s Caitlin Sinclair has more from New York.
Well, it’s getting to the point that we need to know who killed Seth Rich. We know who did it, and it comes with the DNC server, the fake Russian hack hoax, and Ukraine. The impeachment is part of this protection and it won’t stand. Once all of this comes out, there will be a lot of people in trouble. We’re headed down the road of truth sooner or later. Hitlery... this isn’t a conspiracy theory, it’s the truth.

Bowlbrother will be along shortly to tell you that your not reading what you think your reading

Bowlbrother will be along shortly to tell you that your not reading what you think your reading

He'll also call you names & say how ridiculously dumb you are for posting such garbage.
BB85 knows how to be a fun guy at birthday & wedding parties with all the nasty insults he throws out..

So, he is a Seth Rich protected. He knows it all happened. I’ve been following this story for over three years, and everything ties into his murder. If they wasn’t scared, then why did the democrats/father sue Fox News?

That is ridiculous and wrong. You should learn how to spell. "patheticly"? Seriously? What are you in the 3rd damn grade?

There is no way that statement was crafted without the knowledge of the Senate Majority Leader, Mitch McConnell. Alexander is very close to McConnell. You are ignorant. The admissions made in that statement, were only made because Senate Republicans didn't want witnesses called... but there was too much evidence in support of Article I to still deny guilt without calling Bolton.

House Democrats were against calling those same witnesses until 34 days after voting for impeachment

Since you love poles so dearly, hop on and ride this one.....

Per Gallup:

Trump’s approval has risen 10% points since the impeachment sham began.

Trump Job Approval at Personal Best 49%

I guess it’s a fake, right? If Trump should have taught you anything, A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G at all, it’s that polls concerning him are unequivocally unreliable and often wrong. You will find out again in November.

Gallup is racist. Lol

I only go back to Eisenhower but Trump has done far more to harm this country than all of the others combined.
Perspective is an astonishing thing.

But there may be one more thing we agree on.
I have never been more disillusioned and disappointed in the other side than I am now.
I would guess most on the right would feel the same about the left.

I find that to be a direct and unavoidable result of Trump. Increase the divide. Play up the divide. Divide and conquer.

Identity Politics started when the murderer Ted Kennedy shamelessly portrayed Robert Bork as racist.
And the left hates the President because they are unable to bully him like they did your new favorite Senator

VN Store

Back