The Impeachment Thread

I only heard he wasn't challenging Trump anymore. What stuck out to you?
He said there is no republican party anymore outside of Trumpublicans.
He called it a cult multiple times.
He said Trump represents the biggest threat our country has at the moment.
He said any current democratic candidate would be better for the country than 4 more years of Trump.
He said his one and only mission over the next few months is to do everything within his power to insure that Trump is not re-elected.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
He said any current democratic candidate would be better for the country than 4 more years of Trump.
He said his one and only mission over the next few months is to do everything within his power to insure that Trump is not re-elected.
So he's no different than you or any other radical leftist

That's all I can hope to ask for from any "Republican". I actually thought there would be more "Republicans" in the PF to get a clue and speak up, but not much luck on that front. A few but not many at all. The cult is real and it is bigger than we thought.

That's just partisan and dumb. Both parties unify behind sitting Presidents even if they're holding their noses.
Are you holding your nose? It seems like you are. The "both parties" line has been worn out as justification for Trumps behavior.

And that's one reason he won, I'm happy though that you all will never understand
I fully understand that his abnormality was his selling point. That's why it's so disingenuous now for people to try and normalize him.
The fact is - he is not normal.
A secondary fact is - trying to normalize him now is dangerous and wrong.

That's all I can hope to ask for from any "Republican". I actually thought there would be more "Republicans" in the PF to get a clue and speak up, but not much luck on that front. A few but not many at all. The cult is real and it is bigger than we thought.
That's what he was saying about the nation at large. He did say there are many republicans out there being silent in their disdain.

I fully understand that his abnormality was his selling point. That's why it's so disingenuous now for people to try and normalize him.
The fact is - he is not normal.
A secondary fact is - trying to normalize him now is dangerous and wrong.
It's only dangerous to people who hate this country

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back