The Impeachment Thread

Federal judges and Supreme Court justices are as long term as you can get
No they are not. They die or retire. There is a long term way beyond that.
But there is no denying that he is putting conservatives on the bench. I can live with that part of Trumpism, that comes with any republican president - that part is normal.

True but let's not forget that Obama hampered the recovery at almost every turn with ACA and increasing regulations. The economy began to recover in spite of Obama not because of.
B-A-L-O-N-E-Y. (Someone did the bolded all caps with a space earlier and I thought it was cute enough to repeat.)

No they are not. They die or retire. There is a long term way beyond that.
But there is no denying that he is putting conservatives on the bench. I can live with that part of Trumpism, that comes with any republican president - that part is normal.

What long term are you referring to?

Reactions: AM64
My guess is that the vast majority of those jobs were clerk types trying to keep up with the additional red tape, not doctors and nurses.
Why don't you lol, take the loss, and go sit in a corner. The ACA is where the supply and demand model breaks down, right?

My guess is that the vast majority of those jobs were clerk types trying to keep up with the additional red tape, not doctors and nurses.
And Trump's jobs growth is made up with doctors, nurses, lawyers, scientists, and engineers? Try the opposite.

All I know is what I experienced. People losing their homes when Obama was elected the first time. Right now, under Trump they are laying off in manufacturing in Northern Georgia again. (One mill that had been around 175 years) It had picked up when Obama was president. I mean, if you are going to take credit, take credit for all of it.

Wow, "laying off in northern GA". That's some great data.

In TN I hear a mfg offering $500 bonus if you'll just please come work for them. And another 500 if you bring a friend.

Reactions: vols40 and AM64
B-A-L-O-N-E-Y. (Someone did the bolded all caps with a space earlier and I thought it was cute enough to repeat.)

Absolutely true. The one sure fire way to slow growth is to have uncertainty form the government in major policy areas. With all of the delays in implementation and exemptions business (especially small/medium sized) couldn't plan long term. Do we go over 50 employees, do we eat the massive jump in premiums or pass them to the employees, what about next year will we see another 20% or more increase? If it would have just been implemented business could have adapted and moved on with certainty. It wasn't and all of the uncertainty stymied growth.

Generations - from this point forward.
What does that have to do with Trump? Your answer is so general as to be worthless.

I think there are both short and long term reasons to vote for him. Short term: Jobs and stock market. Long term: judges

Why don't you lol, take the loss, and go sit in a corner. The ACA is where the supply and demand model breaks down, right?

No where in that article does it say what those (estimated) jobs were. Hence my guess, find me a link to where 500,000 more actual service providers were added and we'll both know.

He said there is no republican party anymore outside of Trumpublicans.
He called it a cult multiple times.
He said Trump represents the biggest threat our country has at the moment.
He said any current democratic candidate would be better for the country than 4 more years of Trump.
He said his one and only mission over the next few months is to do everything within his power to insure that Trump is not re-elected.

He tried to say those things in front of voters in Iowa I believe if I rennet correctly . I don’t think he was able to get them all out before the boos came raining down . Lol

VN Store

Back