The Impeachment Thread

Ole Shifty Schiff only releasing portions of messages...why is he afraid to release entire testimony like GOP requested?

Have the Q boys found a new name already? I thought they dropped thr whistleblower's name and solved all this earlier this week?

I can't believe they'd change up their story so quickly.
Yep name is out there but you wouldn't like who he worked for so I won't ruin your Friday

Reactions: AM64
It’s beyond time for a formal House impeachment inquiry vote! Even the WH supports it too!
Well, duh. Sooner is better for Trump, considering the line of current and former WH staffers and cabinet members desperate to wash their hands of Trump's apparent corrupt behavior. Some of you might call them "spies and traitors".

Too long and too much wrong to respond to all of it. I’m gonna sort though it, omit all the stuff that doesn’t make any sense or isn’t relevant and just respond to the stuff that does:

FYP.
Good point. I agree.

👍

Ok. Done. I guess there’s a chance I missed something, but pretty safe to assume I disagree with everything else you said (quick now’s your chance to edit the post and say something it would be embarrassing to disagree with!)

Have a good day.
I think we have worn each other down.

Have a great day and even a better weekend.

Go VOLS!

Reactions: RavinDave and AM64
I think we have worn each other down.

Have a great day and even a better weekend.

Go VOLS!
I’m the energizer bunny of arguing but we’re just not getting anywhere. I really did change my mind about whether you were trying to “but Obama.” I think we were just having two different conversations.

Yep name is out there but you wouldn't like who he worked for so I won't ruin your Friday
Meh, I'll believe it when some reputable outlets report on it. That doesn't include long haired basement dude or the Q boys on Twitter.

Let me guess, he worked for Muh Obama?

I’m the energizer bunny of arguing but we’re just not getting anywhere. I really did change my mind about whether you were trying to “but Obama.” I think we were just having two different conversations.
Once again, agree with you.

What's this world coming to?

Let’s get this party started then! Call a House vote now!
Wouldn't be prudent... Not gonna do it... just yet anyway.. seems like every time Trump asks for the vote, Nancy demands that he do another dance, first.

I do find it sort of cruel, honestly.

You don't see GV supporting impeachment, but you say you do, so what are we to conclude. Probably Jennifer says it best:
iu

Trump committed Bribery. Disagree? Prove otherwise.

“Bribery may mean the taking as well as the giving of a bribe,” Charles Black, the late law professor, wrote in “Impeachment: A Handbook,” the definitive legal interpretation of impeachment for the past 45 years.

In this case, Trump appears to have used the power of his office to extort a foreign country (Ukraine) by twisting the good relations between the two and the military aid provided by the U.S. — things the Ukrainian government is dependent upon — into a bribe in exchange for a personal favor for Trump going into the 2020 election."

Y
Meh, I'll believe it when some reputable outlets report on it. That doesn't include long haired basement dude or the Q boys on Twitter.

Let me guess, he worked for Muh Obama?
Yeah he was the NSC expert on Ukraine and helped put together the fake Russian collusion story...Trump should have fired them all but kept them on staff until the leaks started coming hence the reason for the secure server

Wouldn't be prudent... Not gonna do it... just yet anyway.. seems like every time Trump asks for the vote, Nancy demands that he do another dance, first.

I do find it sort of cruel, honestly.

LOL

Come on Stew, you can't believe that.

Y

Yeah he was the NSC expert on Ukraine and helped put together the fake Russian collusion story...Trump should have fired them all but kept them on staff until the leaks started coming hence the reason for the secure server

Just wondering, do you have to see a chiropractor when the explanations get this contorted?

Trump committed Bribery. Disagree? If so, prove otherwise.

ribery may mean the taking as well as the giving of a bribe,” Charles Black, the late law professor, wrote in “Impeachment: A Handbook,” the definitive legal interpretation of impeachment for the past 45 years.

In this case, Trump appears to have used the power of his office to extort a foreign country (Ukraine) by twisting the good relations between the two and the military aid provided by the U.S. — things the Ukrainian government is dependent upon — into a bribe in exchange for a personal favor for Trump going into the 2020 election."
I don't have to prove or disprove anything. That burden is on someone else. So when does the trial begin?

Reactions: AM64 and Obsessed
Well then they need to get moving.
I don’t understand why it’s in the democrats advantage to act quickly. Sure, they don’t want to drag it on for years like the Mueller report, but why not give the idiot president more chances to shoot himself in the foot?

Just wondering, do you have to see a chiropractor when the explanations get this contorted?
I've read ahead..you are gonna be just as disappointed with this Chapter as all the other times your side thought you had him..except this time it will show Dem corruption

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64 and Obsessed
"The White House reportedly plans to send Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) a letter as early as Friday saying President Trump doesn’t need to comply with Democratic lawmakers until the full House chamber formally approves an impeachment inquiry against him, Axios reported.

White House dares Pelosi to hold impeachment inquiry vote: report

Lets get this thing started already.

My understanding is there are no formal rules on impeachment regarding this. Trump is just posturing.

Reactions: tvolsfan
I don’t understand why it’s in the democrats advantage to act quickly. Sure, they don’t want to drag it on for years like the Mueller report, but why not give the idiot president more chances to shoot himself in the foot?

Isn't justice supposed to be swift? I mean heck, y'all have the goods so why not take the ****er down?

VN Store

Back