The Impeachment Thread

Yeah, I've heard that he's going to bring down the Deep State any day now....

for almost three years.
Why do you think the Dims have been wanting to bring down Trump before he was inaugurated? They knew he was in their way. They’ve been acting like spoiled kids with all the daily tantrums and showing their true colors. But it’s normal right? No president ever has had to go through what he’s been through because the Dims have been obstructing since day 1 and haven’t done a damn thing since they took control of the house except whine like babies because it was HER turn.

Biden didn't offer a quid pro quo. And Trump was never wiretapped by Obama. Both have been debunked numerous times.

On the other hand, Trump admitted to wrongdoing and it is backed up by proof.

It might not be a narrative you like, but that is were we are at right now. Don't worry, in a few days Trump will just say "yeah, I did it numerous times, and it was perfectly legal." Then you guys can run with that.
You saying Trump wasn’t spied on?

Reactions: VolnJC
Romney is cancelled.

Mitt is correct. Now, will other Republicans have the nerve to speak the truth or are they going to insist on defending Trump's absurdly idiotic "Crime Stoppers Theory"?

giphy.gif

Biden didn't offer a quid pro quo. And Trump was never wiretapped by Obama. Both have been debunked numerous times.

It might not be a narrative you like, but that is were we are at right now. Don't worry, in a few days Trump will just say "yeah, I did it numerous times, and it was perfectly legal." Then you guys can run with that.

He admitted it all this morning, but his caveat was "I'm not interested in politics, I'm interested in corruption."

To which a reporter asked, "Have you asked other countries to investigate the corruption of anyone who wasn't your political opponent?"

Trump couldn't answer that one oddly. Couldn't name single person. Some corruption crusader.

The election he's asking the Chinese to intervene in. Is that the elections you're referencing?
So we go from discussing you loons having him under a microscope for three years trying to find something/anything and specifically in this discussion on his finances to you deflecting to “yeah but what about...”. Thanks for proving my point 👍 seriously.

They will, they always do - democracy be damned! They have accepted that we have an authoritarian in office with no limits on his executive power.

Reactions: samanderson
He admitted it all this morning, but his caveat was "I'm not interested in politics, I'm interested in corruption."

To which a reporter asked, "Have you asked other countries to investigate the corruption of anyone who wasn't your political opponent?"

Trump couldn't answer that one oddly. Couldn't name single person. Some corruption crusader.
Hmm, I missed that. We are progressing through the Trump tantrum process faster than usual. He skipped a couple Mooches.

Attachments

• 20191004_112634.jpg
    20191004_112634.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: FallCreekVols

Do you think he’s dumb enough to say who else? Huber, Barr, Durham and Horowitz know and you’ll soon find out.

Reactions: FallCreekVols

So you fire the guy or you don't get the billion..call Barack if you don't agree is not a Quid Pro Quo lol
Opinion | Mueller and the Obama Accounting

Attachments

• 20191004_112634.jpg
    20191004_112634.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 2
There is clearly no one left who can tell him to shut up so he's just a broken orange fire hydrant of verbal diarrhea.
There are no longer any adults in the room, they were all purged if they did not bow down to the Authoritarian. Other points of view are no longer welcome, you have to serve the very stable genius or be fired.

Reactions: zeppelin128
Nepotism? You're really gonna raise nepotism while Trump is in office? Wow.

Air Force One: $165,000 per hour. How many jaunts have Melania and the kiddos been on?
Who requires them to do that instead of using Trump’s privately owned 757 which by the way is equipped better than the VC-25A?

Reactions: AM64
Why do you think the Dims have been wanting to bring down Trump before he was inaugurated? They knew he was in their way. They’ve been acting like spoiled kids with all the daily tantrums and showing their true colors. But it’s normal right? No president ever has had to go through what he’s been through because the Dims have been obstructing since day 1 and haven’t done a damn thing since they took control of the house except whine like babies because it was HER turn.

Motive of the Dems is irrelevant.

Trump did what he did, time to pay the consequences.

HairyBriskAegeancat-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: MontyPython

VN Store

Back