The Impeachment Thread

Name a person fit to be President...

That is one of the best and most important questions of modern times. The funny thing is most people generally seem to hate politicians and the corruption for which they stand, and yet just about the only person anyone proposes is a damn politician.

Well, duh. Sooner is better for Trump, considering the line of current and former WH staffers and cabinet members desperate to wash their hands of Trump's apparent corrupt behavior. Some of you might call them "spies and traitors".
Republicans get subpoena power when it's official. The Dems don't actually want an official investigation.

I also have to admit that I'm just an engineer. I stayed out of your poly sci, philosophy, psychology classes, and whatever other head bending exercises you wallowed in in college. Probably explains some of the other disconnects in our language. BTW is "gaslighting" where someone lights a match to burn off the collected farts during one of those ppp class skull sessions that used to go on in the dorms ... the ones that made you feel like hip waders were necessary when going down the hall?

Yes that's exactly what gaslighting is. You dog, you did have some fun in college.

Reactions: AM64
But we're supposed to believe that Donny really just wants to root out corruption in Eastern Europe because, you know, he's just a stickler for clean and fair politics.

Simply brilliant of Trump to turn their attempted coup completely upside down and expose their own corruption instead.

He is always like 4 moves ahead of them...so far with impeachment process he has
1) Raised millions for re-election
2) expanded donor base
3) Produced campaign videos seen by 10 million
4) end the campaign of his main rival

Yes that's exactly what gaslighting is. You dog, you did have some fun in college.

Too much ... I even managed academic and disciplinary probation at the same time once. I decided I really detested college at the time, finished up my probationary time, quit in my junior year, and joined the Army. I did come back to UT (in time for the great Bill Battle decline) and finish up with a BS and MS in Engineering ... by that time my dislike for academia was again running rampant so a PhD was absolutely out of the question.

Mitt is correct. Now, will other Republicans have the nerve to speak the truth or are they going to insist on defending Trump's absurdly idiotic "Crime Stoppers Theory"?

giphy.gif

Mitt is an unbending POS moved around on a corn dog stick.

So you have to be a career politician to be fit? Bought and paid for? Trump doesn’t need the money and certainly isn’t enriching himself while in office.
Don’t tell me these politicians make their millions off of book deals either. You can’t be that stupid.
You don’t like him because he’s not a politician? Or maybe the way he speaks like a child? Maybe his hair or skin tone? Or maybe just being a Republican (was a Dim). What is it LG? You didn’t like him when he came down the escalator the first time, because he’s rich and likes gold inlay on his personal things?

He built on his wealth and gets sh!t done whether you don’t like how he does it or not. Is that why? Maybe envious and jealousy. Hell im jealous of the guy too but I don’t hate him.

Dims have a problem with distinguishing the difference between business and politics. Trump got rich by the property he bought and sold. Politicians get rich by personally being bought and sold.

VN Store

Back