The Impeachment Thread

I can't understand the word for you my man. I gave you the definition and the origin - this is a odd place to plant a flag. Move on, you're starting to make me cringe for you.

Is this real or parody?

Did you win or lose?

Reactions: AM64
Funny because it's true or funny because it's funny?

cache.php

On one hand you're accusing the left of not giving him a fair shake and on the other you're bellyaching because they won't hold a vote knowing that they don't want to do it with all the facts.

So which is it?

Both I want them to go for it and show their bias and lack of integrity. Facts are secondary; they just don't want to have it all blow up in their faces.

Reactions: VolStrom
I've found myself agreeing with him a few times here lately. Either he's slipping or I'm losing my curmudgeon ways.

I know. There are some things, and that was my reason for optimism that it might be possible to work with Septic. I've even been agreeing with huff and zep from time to time and had a good back and forth with RockyTop85 last night ... strange. Maybe luther will bring us to our senses when he's back from vacation.

Reactions: BigOrangeD
I know. There are some things, and that was my reason for optimism that it might be possible to work with Septic. I've even been agreeing with huff and zep from time to time and had a good back and forth with RockyTop85 last night ... strange. Maybe luther will bring us to our senses when he's back from vacation.
Maybe we are like politicians used to be, you know moderate and could find a place in the middle?

Maybe we are like politicians used to be, you know moderate and could find a place in the middle?

Could be. I'm afraid I'm so cynical and lacking in respect for both sides that I could be seeing it from the middle of the back side or dark side. Something like the imaginary number realm of mathematics.

Reactions: tennvols77
After this nakedly blatant attempt to unseat a duly elected president and his vice president, abuse their strength in Congress to get a Democrat Pelosi as president, how long do we think it'll be before voters trust democrats with any power above dog catcher?

Pull up to any gas pump in America, if you're an American born citizen you're a minority.

I propose the following deal: We accept as accurate all allegations of wrongdoing by Biden, Biden's son, Obama, HRC, Shiff, Pelosi and any other Democrat you wanna throw under the bus.

Having accepting these things, now answer the question: What would you propose should be done our current President, DJT, who attempted to bribe Ukraine with taxpayer money to extort them for his own political gain?
Don't be a dumb***. Even you posted the logic that proves no bribe happened. So I propose a deal. We'll let all the evidence come in and call the guilty guilty.

This will be glorious.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back