The Impeachment Thread

KING of the Liars Adam Schiff has run really fast to the nearest microphone and is now having a made-up lying fest thinking that whatever this goof-ball has to say people will believe this idiot......how embarrassing this dolt is for the gullible do-nothing Democrats.

How do you deal with the back strain from carrying so much water?

Well, nothing's stopping the Senate from taking up all those bills passed by the house. Moscow Mitch knows full well though the he doesn't want his NRA-funded senators to be seen voting no on sensible gun control legislation.
When does Nancy get off her plastic ass and pass the Mexican-Canadian trade agreement?

Reactions: AM64 and VolnJC
Glad you asked.

Taylor response to Sondland was within 10 minutes of his original text.

Sondland's "we're not doing any quid pro quo" response didn't come until the next morning.

Allegedly, Sondland was in touch with the White House during that time. We'll see.

Uh huh

Glad you asked.

Taylor response to Sondland was within 10 minutes of his original text.

Sondland's "we're not doing any quid pro quo" response didn't come until the next morning.

Allegedly, Sondland was in touch with the White House during that time. We'll see.

Response was same day 4 hours and 28 minutes later.

[9/9/19, 12:47:11AM] Bill
Taylor: As I said on the phone, I think it’s crazy to withhold security assistance
for help with a political campaign.

[9/9/19, 5:19:35AM] Gordon Sondland: Bill, I believe you are incorrect about President Trump’s
intentions. The President has been crystal
clear: no quid pro quo’s of any kind. The President is trying to
evaluate whether Ukraine is truly going to adopt the transparency and reforms that President Zelensky promised during his campaign. I suggest we stop the back and forth by text. If you still have concerns, I recommend you give Lisa Kenna or S a call to discuss them directly. Thanks.

[9/9/19, 5:47:09:AM] Bill Taylor: I agree

Reactions: AM64 and AirVol
For reference. I don't know if the times are synced or not, but these are the existing text exchanges:
Appendix

[8/10/19, 4:56:15 PM] Andrey Yermak: Hi Kurt. Please let me know when you can talk. I think it’s possible to make this declaration and mention all these things. Which we discussed yesterday. But it will be logic to do after we receive a confirmation of date. We inform about date of visit and about our expectations and our guarantees for future visit. Let discuss it

[8/10/19, 5:01:32 PM] Kurt Volker:Ok! It’s late for you — why don’t we talk in my morning, your afternoon tomorrow? Say 10am/5pm?

[8/10/19, 5:02:18 PM] Kurt Volker: I agree with your approach. Let’s iron out statement and use that to get date and then PreZ can go forward with it?

[8/10/19, 5:26:17 PM] Andrey Yermak: Ok

[8/10/19, 5:38:43 PM] Kurt Volker: Great. Gordon is available to join as well

[8/10/19, 5:41:45 PM] Andrey Yermak: Excellent

[8/10/19, 5:42:10 PM] Andrey Yermak: Once we have a date, will call for a press briefing, announcing upcoming visit and outlining vision for the reboot of US-UKRAINE relationship, including among other things Burisma and election meddling in investigations

[8/10/19, 5:42:30 PM] Kurt Volker: Sounds great!

Appendix

[8/13/19, 10:26:44 AM] Kurt Volker: Special attention should be paid to the problem of interference in the political processes of the United States, especially with the alleged involvement of some Ukrainian politicians. I want to declare that this is unacceptable. We intend to initiate and complete a transparent and unbiased investigation of all available facts and episodes, including those involving Burisma and the 2016 U.S. elections, which in turn will prevent the recurrence of this problem in the future.

[8/13/19, 10:27:20 AM] Gordon Sondland: Perfect. Lets send to Andrey after our call

Appendix

[8/17/19, 3:06:19 PM] Gordon Sondland: Do we still want Ze to give us an unequivocal draft with 2016 and Boresma?

[8/17/19, 4:34:21 PM] Kurt Volker: That’s the clear message so far...

[8/17/19, 4:34:39 PM] Kurt Volker: I’m hoping we can put something out there that causes him to respond with that

[8/17/19.4:41:09 PM] Gordon Sondland: Unless you think otherwise I will return Andreys call tomorrow and suggest they send us a clean draft.

Appendix

[8/29/19, 2:28:13 AM] Andrey Yermak: Need to talk with you

[8/29/19, 3:06:14 AM] Andrey Yermak: Trump holds up Ukraine military aid meant to confront Russia

[8/29/19, 6:55:04 AM] Kurt Volker: Hi Andrey - Absolutely. When is good for you?

Appendix

[8/30/19, 12:14:57 AM] Bill Taylor: Trip canceled

[8/30/19, 12:16:02 AM] Kurt Volker: Hope VPOTUS keeps the bilat - and tees up WH visit...

[8/30/19, 12:16:18 AM] Kurt Volker: And hope Gordon and Perry still going...

[8/30/19, 5:31:14 AM] Gordon Sondland: I am going. Pompeo is speaking to Potus today to see if he can go.

Appendix

[9/1/19, 12:08:57 PM] Bill Taylor: Are we now saying that security assistance and WH meeting are conditioned on investigations?

[9/1/19, 12:42:29 PM) Gordon Sondland: Call me

Appendix

[9/8/19, 11:20:32 AM] Gordon Sondland: Guys, multiple convos with Ze. Potus. Lets talk

[9/8/19, 11:21:41 AM] Bill Taylor: Now is fine with me

[9/8/19, 11:26:13 AM] Kurt Volker: Try again – could not hear

[9/8/19, 11:40:11 AM] Bill Taylor: Gordon and I just spoke. I can brief you if you and Gordon don’t connect

[9/8/19, 12:37:28 PM] Bill Taylor: The nightmare is they give the interview and don’t get the security assistance. The Russians love it. (And I quit.)

Appendix

[9/9/19, 12:31:06 AM] Bill Taylor: The message to the Ukrainians (and Russians) we send with the decision on security assistance is key. With the hold, we have already shaken their faith in us. Thus my nightmare scenario.

[9/9/19, 12:34:44 AM] Bill Taylor: Counting on you to be right about this interview, Gordon.

[9/9/19, 12:37:16 AM] Gordon Sondland: Bill, I never said I was "right". I said we are where we are and believe we have identified the best pathway forward. Lets hope it works.

[9/9/19, 12:47:11 AM] Bill Taylor: As I said on the phone, I think it’s crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign.

[9/9/19, 5:19:35 AM] Gordon Sondland: Bill, I believe you are incorrect about President Trump’s intentions. The President has been crystal clear: no quid pro quo’s of any kind. The President is trying to evaluate whether Ukraine is truly going to adopt the transparency and reforms that President Zelensky promised during his campaign. I suggest we stop the back and forth by text. If you still have concerns. I recommend you give Lisa Kenna or S a call to discuss them directly. Thanks

Response was same day 4 hours and 28 minutes later.

[9/9/19, 12:47:11AM] Bill
Taylor: As I said on the phone, I think it’s crazy to withhold security assistance
for help with a political campaign.

[9/9/19, 5:19:35AM] Gordon Sondland: Bill, I believe you are incorrect about President Trump’s
intentions. The President has been crystal
clear: no quid pro quo’s of any kind. The President is trying to
evaluate whether Ukraine is truly going to adopt the transparency and reforms that President Zelensky promised during his campaign. I suggest we stop the back and forth by text. If you still have concerns, I recommend you give Lisa Kenna or S a call to discuss them directly. Thanks.

[9/9/19, 5:47:09:AM] Bill Taylor: I agree

Tell you what, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now that Sondland's text wasn't influenced by an intent to cover-up written Taylor's Snafu.

But, question: If Sondland contacted the White House between 12:47 AM and 5:19 AM, would that lead you to believe that he was advised how to respond to Taylor?

Tell you what, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now that Sondland's text wasn't influenced by an intent to cover-up written Taylor's Snafu.

But, question: If Sondland contacted the White House between 12:47 AM and 5:19 AM, would that lead you to believe that he was advised how to respond to Taylor?

Yeah, The WH, DOJ, and State Department all knew of the Whistleblower complaint at this point.

Republicans claimed that the messages were taken out of context and that Volker testified that Taylor only brought up withholding security assistance based off a Politico report. However, Volker nor his attorney have confirmed that account. Republicans are demanding Schiff release the transcript of the more than nine hour long deposition.

'Crazy to withhold security' aid to Ukraine for political campaign: Top US diplomat

They can't help themselves they will jump on anything that helps make Trump look guilty and everytime it ends up being nothing

This is not nothing. He has already admitted it. And evidence confirms it. He will be impeached. The only question is whether enough GOP Senators grow a set and can vote to convict.

I read the same info. It becomes muddled with changes made to the legislative bodies power without a formal resolution in place.
Yeah it looks like the purpose of the resolution at this point is to provide window dressing for the Courts in the event of what is happening now. There may be some procedures that can be streamlined and it would potentially give the president some ability to participate which would be an interesting facet.

VN Store

Back