The Impeachment Thread

You’re right. You asked the same question three times until you got a bad answer and then you changed the question and acted bewildered that you got called out for moving the goalposts. 😂🤣
One post behind. Context... counselor?

My question has been consistent. Womp womp.

Just like the DNC asked Ukrainians to dig up dirt on Trump in 2016? Fine them both for election violations

First, the whataboutisms are just not working.

Second, it is different when POTUS does this because it opens him to blackmail and to pressure from the foreign country. This is what has freaked out so many people working at this WH. Trump is unfit for office. This is what you get when you elect someone who doesn't know the limits of his office or the right way to do things.

I think you missed where it was not a "transcript" but a "memo" from the transcript. We haven't seen the "transcript" only the WH "memo".
And I think you and @RockyTop85 and still trying to sell hyperbole that the released transcript is not the actual official written record memorializing the call

First, the whataboutisms are just not working.

Second, it is different when POTUS does this because it opens him to blackmail and to pressure from the foreign country. This is what has freaked out so many people working at this WH. Trump is unfit for office. This is what you get when you elect someone who doesn't know the limits of his office or the right way to do things.
And Biden doesn't scare you...he is still at or near the top today in the polls. He took his son to China to close a private equity deal and just admitted today that yes he had discussed business dealings after denying him..How about Clinton who got alot of Dem support using her personal lawyer to help with Steele Dossier and Libya all while taking in money for Clinton Foundation..would you rather have those two in office?

Reactions: AM64
Is it in your opinion that there were not any redactions?
It is my opinion that is the only official record of the call and I’ve seen nothing but innuendo and hyperbole saying it isn’t.

Interview the Situation Room duty personnel under oath and get the factual answer or STFU and move on.

Reactions: AM64
And Biden doesn't scare you...he is still at or near the top today in the polls. He took his son to China to close a private equity deal and just admitted today that yes he had discussed business dealings after denying him..How about Clinton who got alot of Dem support using her personal lawyer to help with Steele Dossier and Libya all while taking in money for Clinton Foundation..would you rather have those two in office?
Give it up. It's not about holding the same standard for everyone. It's about not caring about actual values. Caring about your team winning. And spinning the logic to hide that fact that you're a piece of crap with no values, that fights for party over country.

To the people that think Trump will be impeached, what security clearance do you think he has?

Serious question that needs an answer.

It is my opinion that is the only official record of the call and I’ve seen nothing but innuendo and hyperbole saying it isn’t.

Interview the Situation Room duty personnel under oath and get the factual answer or STFU and move on.
Of course it's the "official" record.
Of course it's not an accurate and complete transcript.
Of course there are redactions.
Of course the Situation Room duty personnel will be instructed by Trump to say nothing and claim some bogus executive privilege.

Round and round we go.

But we always end up at the same spot, Trump is a horrendously despicable human who should not be president and should be removed from office by any legal means available..

"From the day I announced I was running for President, I have NEVER had a good @FoxNews Poll," Trump tweeted Thursday.

"Whoever their Pollster is, they suck."

The president did not specify which poll numbers bothered him so much, but Fox News reported on Wednesday that a new survey shows that of registered voters, "a new high of 51 percent wants Trump impeached and removed from office."

A frequent guest on Fox News programs, yet more of a critic of its coverage in recent months, Trump also tweeted that "@FoxNews is also much different than it used to be in the good old days."

MAKE
FOX
NEWS
GREAT
AGAIN
Y'ALL

M-F'N GAY

From your article, which I suppose it would be far too much for you to actually read before linking . . .

Russia’s effort was personally directed by Russian President Vladimir Putin, involved the country’s military and foreign intelligence services, according to U.S. intelligence officials. They reportedly briefed Trump last week on the possibility that Russian operatives might have compromising information on the president-elect. And at a Senate hearing last week on the hacking, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper said “I don't think we've ever encountered a more aggressive or direct campaign to interfere in our election process than we've seen in this case.”

There’s little evidence of such a top-down effort by Ukraine.

So do you believe you have seen the only official record of the call? Actually you have been idiotic for many hours now on this, so I will tell you you haven't. It's been redacted. Meaning it's not the only one. There is the redacted one and there is the unredacted one.

Replying to me with whataboutisms is just ineffective for the reasons previously stated.

Replying to me with whataboutisms is just ineffective for the reasons previously stated.
Here is a whataboutism for you...Trump has committed no crimes that have been uncovered...do us a favor doesn't count if he didn't ask for anything in return

"From the day I announced I was running for President, I have NEVER had a good @FoxNews Poll," Trump tweeted Thursday.

"Whoever their Pollster is, they suck."

The president did not specify which poll numbers bothered him so much, but Fox News reported on Wednesday that a new survey shows that of registered voters, "a new high of 51 percent wants Trump impeached and removed from office."

A frequent guest on Fox News programs, yet more of a critic of its coverage in recent months, Trump also tweeted that "@FoxNews is also much different than it used to be in the good old days."

MAKE
FOX
NEWS
GREAT
AGAIN
Y'ALL

M-F'N GAY
BB8710C7-6A38-4FC4-A8D6-B272220A0773.jpeg

VN Store

Back