The Impeachment Thread

Who's Congressman 1?

EGhlplFWkAMGEq6

Evangelical leaders are breaking with Trump over his decision to withdraw from Syria in a move that could hurt the president's chances in 2020

• Evangelical Christian leaders criticized President Donald Trump's decision to withdraw US forces from northern Syria, exposing the US' Kurdish and Christian allies to an attack by Turkey.
  • The leaders, including Franklin Graham, argue that Christians living in the region will now be vulnerable to a Turkish attack.
  • Christian right leader Pat Robertson said Trump "is in danger of losing the mandate of heaven," and evangelical radio host Erick Erickson called to speed up Trump's impeachment.
What idiots...pop quiz which country has the greatest Kurd population? Hint it starts with T and ends with Y also we removed 50 advisors from the border 20191010_085700.jpg

I’ve said all along put the duty personnel from the Situation Room under oath and interview them on the accuracy and authenticity of the provided transcript. Where is that subpoena from the Three Stooges in the pile they have going? 😏

Hasn't Rudy, Billy and Fat Mike already been subpoenaed?

Other than that, the whistleblower(s) will be heard from.

You will yap your way trying to say the released phone call memo is the only documentation of the call. They will prove you wrong and you will be none the wiser about how idiotic you acted.
I’ve stated the method all along to validate that. But you libs would rather just screech innuendo and your own inferences. So again where is that subpoena from the Three Stooges?

Here's your boy. Mr. Classy.

My how old Donny flips on people overnight. It's all downhill from here...

Trump criticizes Fox News for impeachment poll

President Trump is attacking Fox News this morning for their poll on impeachment, tweeting “whoever their Pollster is, they suck” adding that the network is “much different than it used to be in the good old days.”
Trump named specific Fox News hosts and analysts who he disagrees with, including Andrew Napolitano, Shep Smith and Donna Brazile.
“@FoxNews doesn’t’ deliver for US anymore. It’s so different than it used to be. Oh well, I’m President!” Trump added.

Reactions: tvolsfan

President Trump is attacking Fox News this morning for their poll on impeachment, tweeting “whoever their Pollster is, they suck” adding that the network is “much different than it used to be in the good old days.”
Trump named specific Fox News hosts and analysts who he disagrees with, including Andrew Napolitano, Shep Smith and Donna Brazile.
“@FoxNews doesn’t’ deliver for US anymore. It’s so different than it used to be. Oh well, I’m President!” Trump added.
Fox is caught between the proverbial rock and a hard place.
Either sacrifice any remaining credibility and continue to blindly support Trump
or
Actually seek to retain some semblance of credibility and tick off Trump.

Like I was telling someone last night, he demands unfettered loyalty and offers nothing but betrayal in return.

your-father-has-cheated-on-every-one-of-his-wives-35624213.png

Either sacrifice any remaining credibility and continue to blindly support Trump
or
The news arm of Fox has tried to maintain their integrity. It’s the opinion pundits who have gone full bananas.

Unfortunately, most of their audience can’t make the substantive distinction except to identify at whom they should direct epithets.

or

They will follow wherever the money takes them.

So they were the duty room personnel who transcribed the call? Huh. Didn’t know that. Link?

The second is apparently first hand, could be as you describe, could be someone closer to POTUS, who the Trumpies will retroactively label "Deep State".

I have a prepared excuse for you.. "You can't tattle on the president, it's not fair!"

You're welcome 🔥

Last edited:

VN Store

Back