The Impeachment Thread

Lord, Luther. You are touched in the head. The election presented TWO choices. Hillary or Trump. Trump won. That means he was deemed more desirable than the candidate that came out of your primaries. Are you unable to wrap your head around that? Sure, Trump was selected from a field of 17. He was also selected from a field of two. Both are facts. Hillary lost. Another fact. You just don't want to accept that the Dems should have run a better candidate. If they had, they win the election going away, but they chose Hillary. Wrap your head around that. I can almost guarantee that if Biden had run in 2016, he'd be sitting in the WH today. But for whatever reason, the DNC decided it was Hillary's turn. And she lost. And the party has been in tantrum mode ever since. You can say it's because Trump won, but it's really no different than Hillary lost. It doesn't matter how despicable Trump is, the behavior displayed by the left since the election should not be considered acceptable.
He needs to blame someone other that who is really responsible because he just can't have that.

Reactions: AM64
??????
Special? Not based on morality?
I think every person has a moral obligation to seek the legal removal of a president they view as a horrendously despicable human who is a once in 300 year anomaly and is destroying the fabric of the nation.
How is that for morality?
So then if Hillary had been elected you would have had zero problem with immediate attempts at impeachment because people found her to be a horrendously despicable person who is a once in 300 years anomaly destroying the fabric of the nation? Only you've already said you would have a problem with that. You seem to ignore there are many who feel the same way about her as you do as Trump. So yes, it's not about morality. It's political.

Reactions: AM64 and 37L1
So then if Hillary had been elected you would have had zero problem with immediate attempts at impeachment because people found her to be a horrendously despicable person who is a once in 300 years anomaly destroying the fabric of the nation? Only you've already said you would have a problem with that. You seem to ignore there are many who feel the same way about her as you do as Trump. So yes, it's not about morality. It's political.
I have never ignored that fact. Where do you come up with this stuff?
I knew that would have happened on day one of Hillary's election.
It was fully anticipated.
I supported Bernie primarily due to that fact. I knew how much hatred had been manufactured for Hillary over the decades.
I would have viewed the people as misguided and crazy rooted in propagandized ignorance.

I have never ignored that fact. Where do you come up with this stuff?
I knew that would have happened on day one of Hillary's election.
It was fully anticipated.
I supported Bernie primarily due to that fact. I knew how much hatred had been manufactured for Hillary over the decades.
I would have viewed the people as misguided and crazy rooted in propagandized ignorance.
LMAO

Still pushing the idea of a Republican propaganda hit job against Hillary. You apparently choose to ignore the times she's been caught with her hand in the cookie jar. I guess the GOP knew even before she was ever First Lady that one day she would run for President so they better "manufacture" hatred. The woman is crooked. You refusing to see it because your politics match doesn't change that. Again, your politics trump your morality.

Reactions: AM64 and 37L1
Certainly seems like the left is trying to make sure this overlaps with the election.

Flail away my brother.
So that's a yes...Have we discovered a crime that Trump committed yet? Cause "do us a favor about the 2016 elections" ain't gonna work beyond the House where they've been trying to impeach from everything from hurting The Squad's feelings to saying mean things about the NFL

LMAO

Still pushing the idea of a Republican propaganda hit job against Hillary. You apparently choose to ignore the times she's been caught with her hand in the cookie jar. I guess the GOP knew even before she was ever First Lady that one day she would run for President so they better "manufacture" hatred. The woman is crooked. You refusing to see it because your politics match doesn't change that. Again, your politics trump your morality.
Hannity was attacking Hillary in the early 90's on his radio show in Atlanta, talking about her future in the democratic party and how she needed to be destroyed.

So that's a yes...Have we discovered a crime that Trump committed yet? Cause "do us a favor about the 2016 elections" ain't gonna work beyond the House where they've been trying to impeach from everything from hurting The Squad's feelings to saying mean things about the NFL

No it's not a yes. There will be at least three or four articles of impeachment: abuse of office, soliciting foreign election interference, conspiracy to commit campaign finance violations with Rudy, and obstruction of justice.

Reactions: tvolsfan

Trump lied AGAIN?

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back