The Impeachment Thread

I'll post em when I got em. Given the aging demographics of Republicans, probably getting hard to find the ones still alive.

Two things ... do you think conservatives are raising progressive liberal kids , I’m curious as to how many Rs you know that take these surveys .

Edit : Who answers these polls ? I’ve never taken a political survey in my life , I don’t know or can’t ever remember anyone telling me they have , how many people here have ?

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64
Two things ... do you think conservatives are raising progressive liberal kids , I’m curious as to how many Rs you know that take these surveys .

Edit : Who answers these polls ? I’ve never taken a political survey in my life , I don’t know or can’t ever remember anyone telling me they have , how many people here have ?
I never have answered a political survey until the Republican Party sent me one to fill out recently. I don't answer the phone from numbers I don't know. I figure they will leave a message if important.

I conducted a poll once for school. Had to go in two nights and call people off a list and it took about 20 minutes iirc for each one and had all sorts of questions including income etc. I was as nervous as an old man eating soup.

I was surprised how many people actually took the time to answer the questions and what questions they answered, but that was a long time ago and maybe because I was a student.

I conducted a poll once for school. Had to go in two nights and call people off a list and it took about 20 minutes iirc for each one and had all sorts of questions including income etc. I was as nervous as an old man eating soup.

I was surprised how many people actually took the time to answer the questions and what questions they answered, but that was a long time ago and maybe because I was a student.

Did you tell them you were a student and it was for school ?

Reactions: AM64

I was contacted by the GOP once in 2016. The lady asked if I was voting in the Republican primary, I told her no, and she politely told me to have a nice day and hung up.

VN Store

Back