The Impeachment Thread

I watch a lot of people continue to say there’s no such thing as “ deep state “ then I go back through our history and read about J.E. Hoover , Nixon , our FBI , our CIA , things that are only released to the public after decades of being hidden away and forced into the light , even then probably not getting the whole story . I think we need to define what “ Deep State “ actually is before we say there’s no such thing as one .
Agree 100%.
Before we say there is or is not.

I watch a lot of people continue to say there’s no such thing as “ deep state “ then I go back through our history and read about J.E. Hoover , Nixon , our FBI , our CIA , things that are only released to the public after decades of being hidden away and forced into the light , even then probably not getting the whole story . I think we need to define what “ Deep State “ actually is before we say there’s no such thing as one .

I agree that it's a thing, by any other name, just not necessarily interchangable with career government employees.

Now Trump's Dark State appears to be a real thing. I'm surprised that moniker hasn't caught on with the "Fake News". As we all know the talking heads get their talking points from VNPF.

I'm pretty sure it's what the right is calling the people or things that continue to call out trump for his shenanigans, because he's somehow 'different' (he isn't). The evidence for its existence is nothing more than a deep rooted hate for Washington insiders. The more it's debunked as nonsense - the more deeply entrenched the people who are apt to believe conspiracy theories become. I suppose the rationale is that denying the existence of the deep state, is exactly what deep staters' would do.

It's like per perpetual motion machine, except with more retardation.

You will have to define "deep state" based on the context it's used. It's made up of career republican in the IC, all dems, and RINO's. They might run a pedophile ring and have been lurking in the shadows for decades just to try to discredit Trump with salacious lies.

Reactions: tvolsfan
When I say “Deep State” I’m referring to the conspiracy that there is some shadow government working to undermine or oust Trump. That is simply a figment of his imagination.

That is not the equivalent of the generic “intelligence committees do some shady ****” talking point.

Well Trump bad, Trump breaks laws, Trump divides the country, shouldn't she try to save us all and impeach ASAP? Since he is so bad shouldn't he be impeached and imprisoned right away?
LOL........Everyone knows the repubs. aren't ready yet. The needle is moving.

Maybe Sheep Smith was part of the DS. Time will tell.

Reactions: BigOrangeD
Looks like Tapper is gonna be on early today 😁 Tapper has always been biased..he worked for Dems and Salon before coming to CNN...guess all these guys will be going back to working for Libs or their local TV stations soon.. CNN is finished

Reactions: BigOrangeD
Agree.

Maybe Sheep Smith was part of the DS. Time will tell.

Can you just go ahead and capitulate that to you and people like you that 'deep state' is anyone and anything that is counter to your political views? Let's just get it out of the way.

VN Store

Back