The Impeachment Thread

Can you just go ahead and capitulate that to you and people like you that 'deep state' is anyone and anything that is counter to your political views? Let's just get it out of the way.

I thought the agreement was we would leave them be during adolt swim

Hold the vote to start the process.

But you nor Nancy want to do that now do you? That would end these secret hearings and bring everything out into the open.
Looks like Pelosi does not have the votes after the Congressional Session break. DIMs in Red States don't want to get voted out of office.:)

When I say “Deep State” I’m referring to the conspiracy that there is some shadow government working to undermine or oust Trump. That is simply a figment of his imagination.

That is not the equivalent of the generic “intelligence committees do some shady ****” talking point.

I believe the "Deep State" does exist. and has undermined many world leaders throughout history to align foreign governments with how we want them. Trump just happens to be the current target cause he didn't line up to what they wanted in the White House.

I believe the "Deep State" does exist. and has undermined many world leaders throughout history to align foreign governments with how we want them. Trump just happens to be the current target cause he didn't line up to what they wanted in the White House.
Got any sort of proof?

Well...Nancy said no vote at this time. That is a delay. Duh.
Uh, the process is ongoing. This “official impeachment inquiry vote” the right is talking about has no constitutional basis or meaning. It’s just something for the Hannity types to sell to the simple.

Reactions: luthervol
Just a couple of paragraphs to hopefully encourage a few to actually read the letter.

You are not the first White House official to view an impeachment inquiry as “highly partisan.” President Richard M. Nixon’s staff called the House Judiciary Committee a “kangaroo court ” and charged that it had violated the president’s due process. On the day of President Bill Clinton’s impeachment, one of my colleagues said that “nothing about this process has been fair.”

In 1998, we felt under siege. From the moment that independent counsel Kenneth W. Starr delivered his report to Congress in a convoy of SUVs, we knew Clinton would not receive a fair hearing. A relentless barrage of leaks from Congress and severe partisan attacks against the president followed.

VN Store

Back