The Impeachment Thread

I have visions and horrors that some day this country will resemble the Hunger Games. The liberal agenda so resembles what that government will end up looking like.
But the districts have all of the fire power, Colorado is an inland version of California. If a civil war broke out tomorrow morning it would be over in a few days because the coastal elites wouldn't have a way, will or means to fight.

I would settle for any color hair.

Funny. I don't have to worry about that. But, I did start turning gray my freshman year in college. By the time I was in mid 30's, people would ask if I died that streak in my hair. lol. it's pretty apparent now what it is.

But the districts have all of the fire power, Colorado is an inland version of California. If a civil war broke out tomorrow morning it would be over in a few days because the coastal elites wouldn't have a way, will or means to fight.

Cali would enlist all the homeless in Pelosi's district as an opportunity to clean up her streets.

At this point, does anyone seriously doubt that the aid was held up at least in significant part to try to get the Ukrainians to investigate the Bidens?

We still have yet to hear any other credible explanation for it.

Entertaining, you should google it. Was a good spin attempt. Only they got busted by the owners of the gun range, who recognized it in the clip being portrayed as a Turkish slaughter.
Oh, you're talking about that tracer round filled spectacle. Gotcha. That would make people believe the Kurds are being slaughtered. They should have used this:

At this point, does anyone seriously doubt that the aid was held up at least in significant part to try to get the Ukrainians to investigate the Bidens?

"The President is trying to evaluate whether Ukraine is truly going to adopt the transparency and reforms that President Zelensky promised during his campaign."

Luther made his prediction which didn't come true. I'm callin you out "Chicken Little" since Luther was responding to me. Whatcha going with, 2020 victory for Trump?
Each day that your loony candidates keep talking, yes I will take that. If it's Pocahontas, I'll predict the biggest landslide in the history of the country.

Reactions: VolStrom
I think we should create an American foreign legion for all of the liberals that think we should continue to have forces in the middle east. I'm sure our politicians would give them some equivalent weapons as to what the locals carry so it'd be a fair fight. This way you can wage war to your heart's content and anyone that gets killed is just getting what they signed up for.

Each day that your loony candidates keep talking, yes I will take that. If it's Pocahontas, I'll predict the biggest landslide in the history of the country.
You know what happened to the guy who won the last biggest landslide in the history of the country, right?

Just sayin'.

Never doubt the incompetency of this administration though. The approval could have had coffee spilt on it and trashed as part of the clean up knowing these amateurs.

I think we should create an American foreign legion for all of the liberals that think we should continue to have forces in the middle east. I'm sure our politicians would give them some equivalent weapons as to what the locals carry so it'd be a fair fight. This way you can wage war to your heart's content and anyone that gets killed is just getting what they signed up for.
Wrong thread.

VN Store

Back