The Impeachment Thread

I think we should create an American foreign legion for all of the liberals that think we should continue to have forces in the middle east. I'm sure our politicians would give them some equivalent weapons as to what the locals carry so it'd be a fair fight. This way you can wage war to your heart's content and anyone that gets killed is just getting what they signed up for.

Clever thoughts....they'd just end up shooting themselves in the foot there as well as here....

Reactions: VolStrom
Oh, you're talking about that tracer round filled spectacle. Gotcha. That would make people believe the Kurds are being slaughtered. They should have used this:

That would have made them look less foolish, and been more credible. Just another grand example of how todays media outlets do not confirm their stories first. I'm quite sure either side would be guilty of careless reporting.

That would have made them look less foolish, and been more credible. Just another grand example of how todays media outlets do not confirm their stories first. I'm quite sure either side would be guilty of careless reporting.
Are you saying the Kurds were not being slaughtered by Turkey? That reporting is fact. Just admit you are just using that to attack the media.

Are you saying the Kurds were not being slaughtered by Turkey? That reporting is fact. Just admit you are just using that to attack the media.

Did not say they weren't. was saying it was a gross error to not know you were using the wrong news clip. They just wanted to pounce on it since it was about a jab at Trump pulling the troops, which I do disagree with in the expedient manner it transpired, so they carelessly put their segment together and got it out there. It was a discredit to responsible reporting and I called it as such. They were using it to attack Trump, so it is fair to attack them when they do it wrong. Should have proofed the footage first. Nothing to do if one thinks Trump was right or wrong to pull the troops like he did.

If it was my call, I wouldn't have said, oh by the way, we are leaving this weekend. Even if a turnover was overdue, the method makes all the difference. I'm not sure I would have done it at all, just not like that.

Pretty obvious what they are doing . Cherry picking testimony to make it sound incriminating and hoping that someone will testify who actually has firsthand knowledge instead of someone told someone who mentioned it to a friend who told me

VN Store

Back