The Impeachment Thread

LOL, is this what trump defenders are down to? "No one's perfect"?

Public officials are held to higher standards, trump was hired when most everyone on the planet knew he was a scumbag - getting upset about people pointing out that he's still doing scummy sht shouldn't be a surprise.

The victim card is a new tack for sure, kudo's on the originality.

It's not a Trumper thing. It's a liberal double standard thing. Americans are revolting and calling BS and saying enough of ya'lls crap. Clinton got off for not being perfect. So, a scumbag was hired. If it was legal for a scumbag to get elected, then it's legal for him to serve his term, just like Bill and OB. Prove illegalities, handle it, and move on. If you can't, move on. But, don't say now that he beat Hils, he's a despicable human that can't be president and must go. Geez, he beat the biggest scumbag on the planet. Give him some credit for keeping her out of office. she's done enough scum bag s*** to this country. Yet, scummy s*** with him somehow means impeachment. The Clinton's weren't held to a higher standard. they were excused. How come all of a sudden, it's different for Trump? that's why you have "Trumpers" and why he will get re-elected.

I haven't, but my wife and I both love trying new beers.
There is a mega liquor/beer store not far from our house that carries hundreds of different beers. I'll look for it.

You'll like it. They make a few different beers and so far all have been great.

Reactions: VolnJC
Just because it was probably her husband at the time ( if that’s the case ) doesn’t lesson the fact that she’s a congresswoman , stupid for taking the pictures , getting involved with an aide that workers for her or I am going to give her a pass on being a “sexually progressive “politician . Your the one trying to hit this from all the different angles my stance hasn’t changed . Keep stretching .
If it is so scandalous to you, start a thread; otherwise you are just trolling this thread. My life is unchanged by the photo.

There is a mega liquor/beer store not far from our house that carries hundreds of different beers. I'll look for it.

The best place I’ve been to was called Spokes , it’s in Watertown ny. It literally had 99 bottles of beer on a huge wall for you to choose from and the taps that went on forever it seemed like . Great place to enjoy about any kind you could think of .

Reactions: luthervol
This isn't as much of a partisan issue as some of you are trying to make it. As I pointed out in another post, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell introduced a resolution earlier today which opposed the U.S. troop withdrawal from Syria. A similar resolution in the House received bi-partisan support with 354 votes in favor to just 60 against the resolution.
Why would you think anyone cares about what Mitch McConnell wants? I know what Mitch has said. Mitch is an idiot....your side has claimed so for a long time, yet now he isnt?

The left has screamed for 2 years that Trump is going to get us into wars. Trump wants to go to war....its Armageddon if we don't get rid of him. Somebody will shoot off nukes because of Trump...
blah blah blah.

Pick a thought and stick with it. That's the problem with the left, I'm glad I could point that out for you. Its very easy to see the hypocrisy in the Democratic party.
Its harder to see the hypocrisy in the Republican party sometimes....but most still do see it.

It's not a Trumper thing. It's a liberal double standard thing. Americans are revolting and calling BS and saying enough of ya'lls crap. Clinton got off for not being perfect. So, a scumbag was hired. If it was legal for a scumbag to get elected, then it's legal for him to serve his term, just like Bill and OB. Prove illegalities, handle it, and move on. If you can't, move on. But, don't say now that he beat Hils, he's a despicable human that can't be president and must go. Geez, he beat the biggest scumbag on the planet. Give him some credit for keeping her out of office. she's done enough scum bag s*** to this country. Yet, scummy s*** with him somehow means impeachment. The Clinton's weren't held to a higher standard. they were excused. How come all of a sudden, it's different for Trump? that's why you have "Trumpers" and why he will get re-elected.

American's are "revolting?" Spare me, Trump didn't even carry the popular vote and his support has been all downhill since.

I stopped reading after you invoked Clinton as a measuring stick, the whataboutisims that flow like the Nile are worn out and no longer carry any weight. Time to start owning that you support a clown that is every bit as corrupt as the establishment that you claim to despise.

1571843405694.png

Try Southern Pecan form Magnolia. A Mississippi beer. Had it first time on draft and was great. One of the few I've had where following up with it bottled wasn't a disappointment. also a huge fan of Smithwicks (Irish medium amber).

If it is so scandalous to you, start a thread; otherwise you are just trolling this thread. My life is unchanged by the photo.

I didn’t quote you to start with mick , If it bothers you so much stop replying to my posts . I’m not trying to change your life that’s your cross to bear not mine . 😉

Reactions: VolnJC
I didn’t quote you to start with mick , If it bothers you so much stop replying to my posts . I’m not trying to change your life that’s your cross to bear not mine . 😉
My response was spot on. It was nice and it was a deflection. You seem to think it was neither.

VN Store

Back