The Impeachment Thread

Sure they are.

Hiding behind closed doors and leaking selective tidbits that skew the story damn sure isn't convincing anyone to turn on Trump. It fits right in with the witch hunt theory. Sunlight makes everything clearer.
I guess you need to take a shot at the lack of transparency of the Trump Administration. The Grand Jury testimonies would be the equivalent of the House closed door interviews. I don't hear you bitching about that lack of transparency. Believe me, when they write up the article of impeachment, they will come out. It probably won't be today or tomorrow so sit back and enjoy when it does start to come out.

I guess you need to take a shot at the lack of transparency of the Trump Administration. The Grand Jury testimonies would be the equivalent of the House closed door interviews. I don't hear you bitching about that lack of transparency. Believe me, when they write up the article of impeachment, they will come out. It probably won't be today or tomorrow so sit back and enjoy when it does start to come out.

Somewhere around Christmas ... maybe . They are running out of working days .

I'm not worried in the least.

I think when all is said and done the damage done will be to you guys.

You, sir, are living in the same Alternate Reality as the President. Enjoy watching your boy go down in a ball of flames and, please, try to contain your AR-15 urges.

Reactions: tvolsfan

Gibberish

So, how many degrees of separation does it take for someone to not be able invoke executive privilege?

Indicted Giuliani associate raises possibility of executive privilege in court
Just another failed fake "investigation" by your radical party.

I want you leftists to always remember this period in time, where you all set how to treat a President and it's perfectly fine to "investigate" simply because you can't handle losing. I can promise you all at some point this will come back around on one of your people

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Trump and everything associated with him was doomed for failure from the start.
The only question has always been how long it would take to cut the losses and move on.
Lol .. you've been spinning the same worn out record since 2016 and I'm sure you will still be regurgitating the same crap all the way to 2024 where you will see term limits as some hollow victory.

Reactions: VolnJC
nah not really
It's exactly like the Washington Redskins name controversy no Native Americans groups were upset about it...it was SJWs being all butthurt on behalf of NAs. Same with the Ukrainians..they were like no fam we good...we got the dough and didn't have to do anything to get it even though we did help collude with the opposition party in the previous election. It's beyond ridiculous

Last edited:
Reactions: volfanjustin

I want you leftists to always remember this period in time, where you all set how to treat a President and it's perfectly fine to "investigate" simply because you can't handle losing. I can promise you all at some point this will come back around on one of your people

So, you don't have an answer?

You, sir, are living in the same Alternate Reality as the President. Enjoy watching your boy go down in a ball of flames and, please, try to contain your AR-15 urges.

If he does go down you don't have to worry about me acting out. But I don't think I have anything to worry about, your only shot is to beat him at the ballot box in November and what you have running isn't going to do it.

Lol .. you've been spinning the same worn out record since 2016 and I'm sure you will still be regurgitating the same crap all the way to 2024 where you will see term limits as some hollow victory.
I will certainly spin it forever and always. I made that solemn vow on day one.

If he does go down you don't have to worry about me acting out. But I don't think I have anything to worry about, your only shot is to beat him at the ballot box in November and what you have running isn't going to do it.

This is their only shot, so to speak. The Senate will not impeach him, but somehow they still cling to that. The meltdown will be epic.

Reactions: FLVOL_79

How to treat a president? Your team spent a decade searching for a birth certificate because the black man had to be from Kenya 🤣

VN Store

Back