The Impeachment Thread

REALLY? We should apply that standard across the board. Do you agree?

I agree. So, let's start with the Clinton's long list of improprieties, and Biden, AOC campaign funds, Beto's associations south of the border, all the Baltimore rulers, and Barry and work our way up chronologically into the Trump Admin and Trump himself. When the Dems start supporting that no one should be above the law, pursue and purge their own, then I would absolutely support any warranted investigation into Trump activities, or any other bipartisan wrong doings. As long as there are double standards....

Remember guys, if there's one thing we learned from 2016 it's that anyone who uses the power of government to go after a political opponent should be imprisoned.
That’s not how this works. It was wrong when Obama did it, but since Obama did it, it’s very cool, very legal now.

I agree. So, let's start with the Clinton's long list of improprieties, and Biden, AOC campaign funds, Beto's associations south of the border, all the Baltimore rulers, and Barry and work our way up chronologically into the Trump Admin and Trump himself. When the Dems start supporting that no one should be above the law, pursue and purge their own, then I would absolutely support any warranted investigation into Trump activities, or any other bipartisan wrong doings. As long as there are double standards....
You have exhausted 25 years investigating the clintons, so what do you mean "START"? Everything you just said was fabricated in your right wing echo chamber of like minded Redhats. You are incapable of original thought.

Reactions: Sin City Vol
You have exhausted 25 years investigating the clintons, so what do you mean "START"? Everything you just said was fabricated in your right wing echo chamber of like minded Redhats. You are incapable of original thought.

And you have exhausted 2 years of collusion investigation and got nothing. The sheep accepted that deleting 30,000 plus emails was "careless". By coincidence, BEFORE turning over the hard drive, I presume. It has taken 25 years, because every time someone gets close, they get dead. Keep having to start over. Practice what you preach or quit preaching.

You are incapable of thought.

Reactions: NEO and Obsessed
Just remind GVF of the double tap gunshot to the back of the head suicide that the Clintons invented, he needs to be careful.

Reactions: GVF
Just remind GVF of the double tap gunshot to the back of the head suicide that the Clintons invented, he needs to be careful.

Don't know how you meant that, but I gave it a like anyway. It's funny regardless.

Still waiting on little pencil neck Schiff to bring all that damning evidence he has to light.
Tons of evidence he has to put Trump away for life.....tons and tons of Russian Collusion evidence.
Still waiting....tick tock. I guess he lied about that too.

Reactions: davethevol
And you have exhausted 2 years of collusion investigation and got nothing. The sheep accepted that deleting 30,000 plus emails was "careless". By coincidence, BEFORE turning over the hard drive, I presume. It has taken 25 years, because every time someone gets close, they get dead. Keep having to start over. Practice what you preach or quit preaching.

You are incapable of thought.
So the Clintons kill people as well? You're doing fine proving my point.

So the Clintons kill people as well? You're doing fine proving my point.

Are you saying there's no possibility, will all the people associated with them that have died over the years, most all by "suicide" or "random" homicide (but most all very suspiciously), that there's not a remote possibility contracts were issued. That's about as ignorant as any of the conspiracy theorists. I say it in jest, but it would not startle me one bit if they gave the nod when it was time for someone to get out of the way. There is no other couple, power couple or not, in America, that has had that many associates or acquaintances, just die over the years. A lot of coincidences = A possibility. It bears thought, original or not.

But, I like how you deflected from the dems thus empty investigations of Trump, and other appointees of his (Kavanaugh), to dis on my Clinton's are dirty comment. We all know they are. Yet, the dems keep failing, and keep going after Trump. And when all the dust settles, we will find out they are behind this latest attempt as well. You can't push from the back and target from the front and not eventually run into each other.

It would be easier if we knew what your points were.

So am I. Two rights make them all wrong.

I stand by my comment. Prove to me you are serious and willing to investigate and bring them all to justice, and if Trump has illegal doings, then by all means have at him too. But, don't keep up the Trump is Bad charade with blind eye investigations of Clinton's email fiasco, The Foundations funds, Her Secretary of State shenanigans, uranium sales to the same people you accuse Trump of colluding with on the election, etc., etc. You can even omit the mysterious deaths off the list. Just pony up to the rest of the BS. Trump bad getting old. Make it Politicians Bad, and you'd have my support.

Last edited:
Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
So am I. Two rights make them all wrong.

Well I’m sure all you patriotic Americans would be so understanding if this were a Democrat as President. I mean the right cried for 8 years over college transcripts and a birth certificate...ohhhh the right has opened the door to so much

Well I’m sure all you patriotic Americans would be so understanding if this were a Democrat as President. I mean the right cried for 8 years over college transcripts and a birth certificate...ohhhh the right has opened the door to so much

And the left hasn't. They try to force us to be them every day. If we don't agree....well most of the time that just makes us racist.

Never really cried over it personally. Did I think they had a reason to investigate. Yes. Maybe they still do but it's moot now. Bottom line, they found no more evidence of that than they did of election collusion. In both cases, it was covered well, or just didn't exist.

Do I have a tendency to vote more Republican. Yes. I am somewhat conservative. Maybe to the moderate side. Just my upbringing. Have I voted for Dems in the past. Yes, but they were not lefties (I don't vote for far righties either). Little difference in the two along the centrist lines. If I think the person is worthy, that carries more weight than the party. If I don't feel it, then I just vote party.

If you are talking about Deputy White House Counsel Vince Foster, an autopsy and subsequent investigation later confirmed that he committed suicide by shooting himself once in the mouth with the .38 caliber revolver which was found at the scene, in Fort Mercy Park off the George Washington Parkway in Virginia, outside Washington D.C., on July 20, 1993.

This is one method of advancing conspiracy theories that conservatives like to employ. They will state an already proven falsehood as a fact.

Could have had it coming, too. 8 years of peddling racial divide. More mass shootings than the previous 3 POTUS combined under his watch. Guess he had to create the situations that were not prominent in order to invoke the agenda against them. This can go on all day. They are all easy targets.

Reactions: Obsessed
If you are talking about Deputy White House Counsel Vince Foster, an autopsy and subsequent investigation later confirmed that he committed suicide by shooting himself once in the mouth with the .38 caliber revolver which was found at the scene, in Fort Mercy Park off the George Washington Parkway in Virginia, outside Washington D.C., on July 20, 1993.

This is one method of advancing conspiracy theories that conservatives like to employ. They will state an already proven falsehood as a fact.

You obviously haven't watched Shooter.

Could have had it coming, too. 8 years of peddling racial divide. More mass shootings than the previous 3 POTUS combined under his watch. Guess he had to create the situations that were not prominent in order to invoke the agenda against them. This can go on all day. They are all easy targets.

I’ll give you credit...you try real hard.

And the left hasn't. They try to force us to be them every day. If we don't agree....well most of the time that just makes us racist.

Never really cried over it personally. Did I think they had a reason to investigate. Yes. Maybe they still do but it's moot now. Bottom line, they found no more evidence of that than they did of election collusion. In both cases, it was covered well, or just didn't exist.

Do I have a tendency to vote more Republican. Yes. I am somewhat conservative. Maybe to the moderate side. Just my upbringing. Have I voted for Dems in the past. Yes, but they were not lefties (I don't vote for far righties either). Little difference in the two along the centrist lines. If I think the person is worthy, that carries more weight than the party. If I don't feel it, then I just vote party.
Fine Job, I tell ya.

Do you really want to go there? Under Trump? After Mandalay Bay... and the Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting... and Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida... and the El Paso, Texas Walmart? The cognitive dissonance here is amazing.

Oh. Now I get it. Like finding out Russian collusion was actually the incumbent administration, but still accusing Trump.

Oh. Now I get it. Like finding out Russian collusion was actually the incumbent administration, but still accusing Trump.
These guys are going to pounce on you like flies on dogsh!t. Pick your fights.

VN Store

Back