The Impeachment Thread

Did Congress vote to aid Ukraine?
Zelensky defends relationship with US after Trump accused of pushing Ukraine to meddle in 2020 election

But the $250m (£280m) of arms for Ukrainian forces, which are confronting Russian backed separatists, has been enmeshed in a bitter battle between the US president and his opponents over accusations that he has tried to manipulate it for underhand political reasons. The Trump administration had in fact suspended the “Ukraine Security Assistance Initiative”, only agreeing to unblock it after rising bipartisan clamour from congress.

You sound like a pro Trump blowhard, wanting to deflect to anything other than this whistleblower and Trump's "promise", to me.

So, the Dems are now so desperate, a "promise" is now illegal. What if it ends up being an empty promise. Chicken Little.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
You sound like a pro Trump blowhard, wanting to deflect to anything other than this whistleblower and Trump's "promise", to me.

Voted for him. Not a blow hard. Just that everybody you guys had to offer really sucked in such a bad way. And it's worse this go around. Your 20 horse ticket is a bunch of sickly Shetland ponies.

So let me get this straight.

You promise a Ho (or Kamala Harris) $20 for a BJ. No transaction takes place. No money changes hand. Is that "promise" illegal if nothing happens.

So let me get this straight.

You promise a Ho (or Kamala Harris) $20 for a BJ. No transaction takes place. No money changes hand. Is that "promise" illegal if nothing happens.
Poor fellow. Maybe you should just let the others think for you. When you try it yourself, somehow you suggested solicitation of prostitution was legal in your defense of Trump.

Dumb as a rock. Right after being investigated for colluding with a foreign power to win an election he ... Colludes with a foreign power to win an election.

Didn't that first investigation uncover evidence that the Obama Admin conspired to promote a fake collusion on Trump?

Wonder what this one will uncover.

I'm thinking "dumb as a rock" is the entire liberal base that still thinks "they got him this time."

Poor fellow. Maybe you should just let the others think for you. When you try it yourself, somehow you suggested solicitation of prostitution was legal in your defense of Trump.
Comparative thinking eludes you. See, I can do this too. You say something I don't like or agree with, and I just call you an idiot too. Atleast we're playing a game you're good at.

Trump reminds me of the guy in the insurance commercial waiving that discount dollar over the customer. Oh, you almost got it that time.

More here.

Trump administration reinstates military aid for Ukraine - Reuters

Republican and Democratic members of the Senate Appropriations Committee said the White House released the money on Wednesday night, hours before the panel was due to debate an amendment to a defense spending bill that would have prevented Trump from such actions in the future.

And therein was the problem--trusting Trump to do what he was supposed to do.

I am not sure but a quick google search disagrees

Solicitation of Prostitution

Edit: After more reading you are in fact wrong.

It has to be offered in exchange for a fee. But, just a promise to do something without a beneficial exchange offered, would not be illegal.

Therefore promises without binders are just words.

1/2 wrong. Partially right. I can accept that.

It has to be offered in exchange for a fee. But, just a promise to do something without a beneficial exchange offered, would not be illegal.

Therefore promises without binders are just words.

1/2 wrong. Partially right. I can accept that.

But a fee does not have to be monetary

Solicitation occurs when a transaction takes place. Just the promise of a transaction is not illegal.

Attachments

• 8ACC410D-C60B-4CCF-ACC3-2417DAE71C64.jpeg
    8ACC410D-C60B-4CCF-ACC3-2417DAE71C64.jpeg
    259.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 30F23BAD-60FC-444D-B4FB-D7DA00483576.jpeg
    30F23BAD-60FC-444D-B4FB-D7DA00483576.jpeg
    485.2 KB · Views: 9
If that is it... and of course, that is an enormous "if", then Trump should be removed from office. That is a disgrace. However, I have to admit, I am skeptical that even Trump would be that reckless and stupid. That sort of corruption is bound to leak out. He would have to know that.

Not even Trump, (who I believe is clinically retarded) would be this stupid.

I can't root for this.

Last edited:
If that is it... and of course, that is an enormous "if", then Trump should be removed from office. That is a disgrace. However, I have to admit, I am skeptical that even Trump would be that reckless and stupid. That sort of corruption is bound to leak out. He would have to know that.
He is desperate for reelection.

VN Store

Back