The Impeachment Thread

Do you really want to go there? Under Trump? After Mandalay Bay... and the Sutherland Springs, Texas church shooting... and Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida... and the El Paso, Texas Walmart? The cognitive dissonance here is amazing.

You are correct.

Or to be fair....
San Bernadino
Planned Parenthood
Colorado Springs
Charleston
Sandy Hook
Seattle cafe
Fort Hood
Amongst the 30 something that could be considered legit under Obama's presidency. Depending on how loosely you want to define them, then you can get over 100. So, if you want to place responsibility of mass shootings on the incumbent POTUS, then Trump has a ways to go.

You are correct.

Or to be fair....
San Bernadino
Planned Parenthood
Colorado Springs
Charleston
Sandy Hook
Seattle cafe
Fort Hood
Amongst the 30 something that could be considered legit under Obama's presidency. Depending on how loosely you want to define them, then you can get over 100. So, if you want to place responsibility of mass shootings on the incumbent POTUS, then Trump has a ways to go.
Not in terms of the overall number of fatalities... The biggest ever - Mandalay Bay, was under Trump.

I’ll give you credit...you try real hard.

Thanks. Just having some fun. I'm actually quite moderate to the conservative side. But, I'm not off base on my assertions. I don't trust any of them. But some of y'alls stuff is so one sided it begs to be called out. Like mass shootings are worse under Trump. Please. Sell that to the pink haired college kids.

Not in terms of the overall number of fatalities... The biggest ever - Mandalay Bay, was under Trump.

But in terms of tragedy...Sandy Hook. Just kids. Oh...Obama's watch. It's all in how you bend the spectrum.

This is fun. Can we play some more.

So, is it really the blame of the incumbent POTUS. Has Trump said go do this for me. Did Obama?

Have Liberal politicians ever publicly ever called for violence and mistreatment of MAGA hatters? Liberal folks in violent protests?

Redhatters returning the favor? Not so much. Most are at work.

This has been fun. Had some free time at the end of my day on my PRIMARY job. Off to my SECOND job to help support my family. No free stuff for this white boy. Don't go thinking you ran me off. lol.

Last edited:
Thanks. Just having some fun. I'm actually quite moderate to the conservative side. But, I'm not off base on my assertions. I don't trust any of them. But some of y'alls stuff is so one sided it begs to be called out. Like mass shootings are worse under Trump. Please. Sell that to the pink haired college kids.
You sound like a pro Trump blowhard, wanting to deflect to anything other than this whistleblower and Trump's "promise", to me.

Last edited:
Wow. Where is that coming from? Has he learned nothing, yet again inviting foreign influence into a campaign?

giphy.gif

honestly if this is it I am not seeing much of a problem. would be a headline for someone else, but for Trump this is low key AF.

"Improve relations" lol, talk about a effing snooze fest.

I would expect his mindless defenders to be ok with this.

Just say segment with Phillip Mudd with CNN...said he was outraged by the disclosure and it is not in the scope of intelligence personnel to intervene or voice displeasure in foreign policy. A big time critic of Trump as you are aware.

The President has extensive power as the highest executive in the land to make promises and negotiate.

We will find out soon, but don't get your hopes up.

Just say segment with Phillip Mudd with CNN...said he was outraged by the disclosure and it is not in the scope of intelligence personnel to intervene or voice displeasure in foreign policy. A big time critic of Trump as you are aware.

The President has extensive power as the highest executive in the land to make promises and negotiate.

We will find out soon, but don't get your hopes up.

That power does not include selling US national security for help against your Dem rival.

Not that I would expect a Trumpster to acknowledge that.

If that is it... and of course, that is an enormous "if", then Trump should be removed from office. That is a disgrace. However, I have to admit, I am skeptical that even Trump would be that reckless and stupid. That sort of corruption is bound to leak out. He would have to know that.

Reactions: tvolsfan
I would expect his mindless defenders to be ok with this.
Like I said it would be an issue for others. But this is low key on the anti Trump spectrum. Remember you built up treason before.

An investigation for relations is NOTHING in comparison. Especially when trump has been under investigation from foreigners on part of American politicians. Steele worked with russians and Ukrainians.

Again, if this is it yawn, if there is more yay. Especially as this flies in the face of the Russian narrative as closer ties almost assuredly means more weapons for Ukraine.

VN Store

Back