The Impeachment Thread

Based on?

Oooh I know!

giphy.gif

Reactions: tvolsfan
Did you guys even read Vindman's opening statement? Even your impeachment hero acknowledges that the transcript of the call is out there for us all to read. Lmao
On July 25, 2019, the call occurred. I listened in on the call in the Situation Room with colleagues from the NSC and the office of the Vice President. As the transcript is in the public record, we are all aware of what was said.

Did you guys even read Vindman's opening statement? Even your impeachment hero acknowledges that the transcript of the call is out there for us all to read. Lmao
Then you have nothing to fear. I’m sure the president will be praising Vindman in no time, and definitely not continuing his month long tantrum.

I read that he appeared to testify today, dressed in full military uniform, even though his job doesn't call for it, and he always dresses in civilian clothes for his job at NSC. I'm sure this is so nobody dare question his patriotism and expertise. Nice show, DEMS.

Reactions: FallCreekVols
I read that he appeared to testify today, dressed in full military uniform, even though his job doesn't call for it, and he always dresses in civilian clothes for his job at NSC. I'm sure this is so nobody dare question his patriotism and expertise. Nice show, DEMS.

mad.

You'd prefer an Active Duty officer show up to a Congressional hearing in flip-flops and cutoffs?

I would do a poll on the worst TDS sufferers on the forum, but one of the main victims of this disease would remove it. We all know who that is.

I think you've got it twisted, I don't view what you believe to be "TDS" as a pejorative.

That's not insulting to me in the least.

Reactions: tvolsfan

VN Store

Back