The Impeachment Thread

Thanks for the news update. I got news for you. America has long been respected by many, deservedly so.
America is losing that respect among the ones who most matter, deservedly so.
Twist and turn any way you wish. Doesn't change the facts....Trump is poison and he's poisoning America's image.

The US lost respect on the world stage long before Trump even considered running for office. This isn't an issue that the Trump administration created on their own.

You haven’t talked to many Europeans over the years have you ? There are several that “ matter the most “ that have had a dim view of America for a long time and it’s not because of any president , it’s our actions and the way we think . What we do and say here on the daily , our overall demeanor , our boasting , our loudness when talking , always asking questions seeking out information, always thinking we are number 1 ( even if we are ) . These are things that we do and think nothing about but is ummm off putting to them . I have several friends i talk to from other countries and they just about to the person all say the same things . They also have no concept of firearms or a true 1a without penalties and or fines . We have much bigger fish to fry in this country and are failing miserably at instead of worrying about what other countries think of us . Debt on a massive scale , collapsing infrastructure, hell we have people in this country today that believes there’s more that two biological sex’s and that men can have periods like women . We have huge problems and we have a congress
right now that thinks passing a resolution declaring an Armenian genocide that happened in 1915 is what they should be focused on . We have 99 problems but what other countries think about us isn’t one .
I like the song reference.
We have 999 problems, and Trump is by far and away the biggest. Much of the European view of us is correct. And their view of us is correctly much worse today than it was 3 years ago. In many ways, how they see us is more accurate and telling than how we see ourselves.
Anyone who views Trump as the correct answer to our many problems, is beyond delusional.

Reactions: Septic
The US lost respect on the world stage long before Trump even considered running for office. This isn't an issue that the Trump administration created on their own.
LOL......there are numerous scientific polls showing how America's image has plummeted since Trumpism.
Don't fool yourself.

Reactions: tvolsfan
It’s the smart thing to do.
Just a few days ago you said "let it all come out", now it's smart to obstruct an investigation through the courts. The courts which you also stated was a broken system.

Make up your mind hog, do you want the truth or do you want the court drama? Apparently you just want to act foolish daily.

I will go ahead and answer you daily question. Yes "today" is the day Trump obstructs a lawful investigation.

Just a few days ago you said "let it all come out", now it's smart to obstruct an investigation through the courts. The courts which you also stated was a broken system.

Make up your mind hog, do you want the truth or do you want the court drama? Apparently you just want to act foolish daily.

I will go ahead and answer you daily question. Yes "today" is the day Trump obstructs a lawful investigation.

Just to dumb

I will be thrilled for this thing to go to the Senate then the Rs get to set the rules just like $hitty Schiff has done in the House

McConnell can't block the house from impeaching Trump and if they did he has to take it up in the Senate. I'm betting that Nancy will not hold an impeachment vote.

I’m betting the unusually quiet Chuck Schumer is telling her not to bring that crap over here , it’s a trap waiting to be sprung . Lol

VN Store

Back