The Impeachment Thread

There’s more, right?

I assume since pedophilia is a really bad thing you guys learned from pizzagate and are being responsible with that accusation because you don’t want that word to end up in the boneyard of accusations alongside racist and traitor.

So there must be more than “the guy is a Disney fanatic.”

Have you looked to see how common it is for adults to go to Disney alone?

Last edited:
It is meatier than real estate agent/tv reality star. Though, that's a terrible measuring stick for leader of the free world. Perhaps you're right but perhaps we need someone who is not yet corrupted by influence and power.
They will be corrupted before they ever take office. There are bills to be paid by that early in the process.

It is meatier than real estate agent/tv reality star. Though, that's a terrible measuring stick for leader of the free world. Perhaps you're right but perhaps we need someone who is not yet corrupted by influence and power.
The best resume possible is someone who rose through the ranks as a career military officer. Even then, they may have been corrupted by power... but it's a different type of corruption than what comes out of D.C... someone similar to Norman Schwarzkopf would make a good candidate for President.

Reactions: Sandman 423
There’s more, right?

I assume since pedophilia is a really bad thing you guys learned from pizzagate and are being responsible with that accusation because you don’t want that word to end up in the boneyard of accusations alongside racist and traitor.

So there must be more than “the guy is a Disney fanatic.”

I am discounting the logic you presented that he has "likes" on YouTube videos of Disney children because he has kids.

Reactions: VolnJC
I am discounting the logic you presented that he has "likes" on YouTube videos of Disney children because he has kids.
Does he not have kids?

Edit: The logic was that it’s kind of a dick move to assume somebody is weirdo or a pedophile without somebody at least making an accusation.

Does he not have kids?

Edit: The logic was that it’s kind of a dick move to assume somebody is weirdo or a pedophile without somebody at least making an accusation.
He doesn't have kids..just really likes Disney...I do too btw going at Christmas..but taking my autistic son

Attachments

• 20191107_121044.jpg
    20191107_121044.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Reactions: RockyTop85
He's a superior candidate to Warren or Biden.
No, he isn't. Nothing in his history in any way qualifies him to be the President of the United States. He is the mayor of a college town, a little over half the size of Knoxville. He should try running for Governor of Indiana and if successful, give the presidency another shot in 12 to 16 years. He is young and has more than enough time.

No, he isn't. Nothing in his history in any way qualifies him to be the President of the United States. He is the mayor of a college town, a little over half the size of Knoxville. He should try running for Governor of Indiana and if successful, give the presidency another shot in 12 to 16 years. He is young and has more than enough time.

I think he’s unquestionably a better candidate than Warren, and it’s not close.

Closer call with Biden.

I don’t think experience has much to do with it other than name recognition.

Closer call with Biden.

We will have to agree to disagree. I can't be the only person who thinks the 37 year old mayor of a town of 102,000 people isn't qualified. He will have other chances though.

Closer call with Biden.

I said it in another thread that I really liked Biden at one time...but the stuff with Hunter..is more than just Ukraine there is a pattern of things Joe was involved in. And I know that Obama might be more enthusiastic if he got the nom but he has never shown any inkling to support him. He has a good background....he never seemed to cash in on his own but I've lost respect for him

Last edited:
We will have to agree to disagree. I can't be the only person who thinks the 37 year old mayor of a town of 102,000 people isn't qualified. He will have other chances though.
If Pete is qualified, then Madeline Rogero, mayor of Knoxville, is twice as qualified. She is almost twice as old, is mayor of a city twice as big as South Bend, and has been mayor twice as long.

I said it in another thread that I really liked Biden at one time...but the stuff with Hunter..is more than just Ukraine there is a pattern of things Joe was involved in. And I know that Obama might be more enthusiastic if he got the nom but he has never shown any inking to support him. He has a good background....he never seemed to cash in on his own but I've lost respect for him
I wouldn’t expect Obama to get involved in the democratic primary. I think that’s one of those unspoken rules. Maybe I’m wrong. His comments about woke culture and purity tests seemed coordinated with Pelosi saying the candidates were headed the wrong direction and I saw all of that as pro-Biden.

I soured in Biden considerably due to his inability to push back on the Ukraine thing. They tried to use that story to keep him out of the race. He should have been ready for it. His campaign is not organized, has little enthusiastic support, is short on cash. I’d vote for him over Trump but no longer certain I will vote for him in the primary.

He doesn't have kids..just really likes Disney...I do too btw going at Christmas..but taking my autistic son
I wouldn’t go alone, but a lot of people do. There is a lot of second hand marketing towards encouraging people to do that. For such a huge “evil empire” size corporation, Disney still has a metric ton of grass roots support. Tons of blogs out there encouraging people to make solo trips.

Does he not have kids?

At a minimum he is a weirdo. No kids and has seen every Disney movie multiple times as he indicated on twitter and likes children videos on YouTube.

VN Store

Back