The Impeachment Thread

There's something to be said for life experience.
Doesn't seem to matter to liberals.

694940094001_5986935815001_5986928316001-vs.jpg

Reactions: BigOrangeD
Different Kennedys. He's a Republican Senator from Louisiana.
....and he is usually pretty reasonable. He won't defend Trump for just anything, and as a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, he has been critical of several of Trump's nominees for the federal judiciary. I guess standing next to Trump at a rally brought out the flunky side of him.

....and he is usually pretty reasonable. He won't defend Trump for just anything, and as a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, he has been critical of several of Trump's nominees for the federal judiciary. I guess standing next to Trump at a rally brought out the flunky side of him.
At the end of the day Kennedy always sides with the Republican party.

In the context of being President of the United States, it is subjective... but good lord, did you really have to ask what the word "qualified" means?
yeah because it gets thrown around too much. You used it, and you were wrong. He IS qualified... and like someone else said he is probably way more 'qualified' (in terms of government experience) than Soetoro was.

Reactions: BigOrangeD
No, because the criteria is subjective. We all have our own opinion... nobody is right or wrong. Google "subjective" if you don't know what it means either.
Administration is about surrounding yourself with competent people. Empowering them to do their jobs. Making sure they respect you enough to come to you before doing anything that you should have a say in. Making good decisions in those situations so that 1-3 continue to happen consistently.

Yeah, doing it on a big scale like the federal government is different from a small town, but a small town requires more administration than a senate office or a congressional office. The responsibilities of the Vice President are variable depending on the administration and my understanding of biden’s roll is that he was there to whip unpopular votes, which does speak to his qualifications, but also speaks to the availability of others who can do that.
JMO.

I think we’ll see how many people agree with you IF Pete wins Iowa.

VN Store

Back