The Impeachment Thread

Didn't you know ......it works like that no matter what idiot is the President.....Dims have theirs too you know.
The last idiot in the Oval Office had his selected communists in places doing his bidding. They're all the same.

This Mister Wonderful, only I can fix it of a president should show us he's better than them then. An honest man doesn't fear the truth.

Surprisingly, this response is much deeper than the one I expected from you. The bar you've set for yourself is astonishingly low.

Some don't realize that staying under the bar is not the conventional approach. They are left bewildered as to why it's so easy.

Reactions: Septic
Then the President should encourage people like Mulvaney and Bolton to go to Congress and confront them with it.

Can't get caught in a web of lies if you refuse to answer questions.

09-roll-safe.w700.h700.jpg

It’s funny that the Dims claim to be worried about the safety of the CIA mole/ “whistleblower”. When the full truth comes out about him, it will be the Dims we need to worry about bumping him off.

Then the President should encourage people like Mulvaney and Bolton to go to Congress and confront them with it.

Have you done your patriotic duty and emailed the two bozos I mentioned yet ? Don't fear the Truth....
Dims fear the truth because their crimes are just about to be exposed by Barr & The Horowitz Report....

Reactions: BigOrangeD
Well, we know from the impeachment depositions Gym Jordan has a selective memory. Guess we shouldn't be surprised about his past.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Have you done your patriotic duty and emailed the two bozos I mentioned yet ? Don't fear the Truth....
Dims fear the truth because their crimes are just about to be exposed by Barr & The Horowitz Report....
I assume your question is rhetorical. But I do contact my Fed and State Senators and Congressmen regularly. Probably often enough that their staff rolls their eyes when they see it's me.
If Barr has evidence of a crime on anyone then arrest them. No problem here.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Dems don't hold the Senate, it'll never be tried.
Per the Constitution, it has to be tried, if there is an impeachment in the House of Representatives. However, it will be a very short trial with few witnesses called by Senate Republicans... and then there will be an acquittal.

VN Store

Back