The Impeachment Thread

I mean, I provided evidence that maybe it is working. I don't really need to admit anything, one of us is speculating, deep down - you know.
So, are you a fan of Schiff and believe he is 100% truthful in what info he is releasing?

He's just has TDS really bad, poor thing.
and190723c.jpg

Place your bets.

John Bolton has "relevant" information on Ukraine probe not yet disclosed, lawyer says
Former national security adviser John Bolton has significant insights into matters being probed by the impeachment investigators, his lawyer said in a letter to congressional leaders today.
But Bolton’s attorney said his client will not testify until a court resolves whether a subpoena to him must be adhered to.
In a letter, lawyer Charles Cooper said, “Ambassador Bolton, who was the National Security Advisor to the President, and who was personally involved in many of the events, meetings, and conversations about which you have already received testimony, as well as many relevant meetings and conversations that have not yet been discussed in the testimonies thus far.”​

So, are you a fan of Schiff and believe he is 100% truthful in what info he is releasing?

What? What does that have to do with the price of apples?

We were talking about whether the "dems were good at this", they clearly are as evidenced by.... the evidence.

FIONA HILL: "[H]e told me, and this is a direct quote from Ambassador Bolton: You go and tell [John] Eisenberg that I am not part of whatever drug deal Sondland and Mulvaney are cooking up on this, and you go and tell him what you’ve heard and what I've said."

FIONA HILL: "[H]e told me, and this is a direct quote from Ambassador Bolton: You go and tell [John] Eisenberg that I am not part of whatever drug deal Sondland and Mulvaney are cooking up on this, and you go and tell him what you’ve heard and what I've said."

The rats will start turning on each other shortly, I can't wait to see the look on Rudy's face when Donny calls him a never trumper libtard.

Another LOL, you guys hate Bolton but now are relying on him, to tell the truth? Dems will believe ANYTHING as long as it is negative about Trump!
I hate LSU, but will root like hell for them against bama.
I hate Vandy, but will root like hell for them against florida.
If Bolton helps bring down Trump, it would be the greatest service of his life.
He would be like the drug addicted homeless man who runs into a burning building and saves three kids.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back