The Impeachment Thread

Another LOL, you guys hate Bolton but now are relying on him, to tell the truth? Dems will believe ANYTHING as long as it is negative about Trump!

One has nothing to do with the other, your mental gymnastics to conflate the two is Olympics worthy. One can believe Bolton as a war hawk but also believe he'd tell the truth.

I mean, I get that a concept that alludes much of the redhat cult is that it's possible to put the truth above loyalty to a TV reality star, small efforts however would be appreciated.

One has nothing to do with the other, your mental gymnastics to conflate the two is Olympics worthy. One can believe Bolton as a war hawk but also believe he'd tell the truth.

I mean, I get that a concept that alludes much of the redhat cult is that it's possible to put the truth above loyalty to a TV reality star, small efforts however would be appreciated.
So a liar can also be truthful?

So, what you are saying is when Bolton is dissing on Trump everything is good to go and you believe him 100%!!!

You seem cult-like in your opinions!

I mean, I provided evidence that maybe it is working. I don't really need to admit anything, one of us is speculating, deep down - you know.
It is working about like that Mueller thing worked out. If shotgunning excrement for a soft coup is the measure of success then I’m happy for the left. But deep down they know they are reaching.

“If we don’t impeach Trump he will be re-elected.” 😁

Reactions: VolnJC
At the end of World War II,the Russians eyed Europe with greed. They wanted all of it, annexed or under their control.

So we came up with the Marshall plan. Alliances, bulwarks against the Russians and then the Soviet Union.

For 60 years it worked. It took huge commitments in money and sometimes lives. Can you imagine if the Russians had controlled Europe?? We and a few erratic Arab countries would have been all that was left.

And here comes Trump. At every turn he is handing over to the Russians influence and control. He knee capped the Ukraine for awhile, too.

And the Russians love it. They will do everything they can to help him maintain power. That is more than enough reason to vote for a potted plant if need be to get him OUT.
Ahhhh... a new direction. Stop smoking that potted plant... let’s talk about Hillary sending uranium to Russia.

I just hope we can get Trump Jr. to run in 2024 after his father ends his 2nd term. 4 straight terms of Trumps should take me to my expiration date and I'll die a happy man!

So a liar can also be truthful?
So, what you are saying is when Bolton is dissing on Trump everything is good to go and you believe him 100%!!!

You seem cult-like in your opinions!

When did I or anyone else call Bolton a liar?

Do you understand that not liking someone and believing they are untruthful are not the same thing?

IT'S HAPPENING!!!

Cue the climactic battle from Excalibur when King Arthur's forces are taking a beating from Mordred's army and Sir Lancelot rides in to save them (while O Fortuna plays in the background).

Seriously... who in the heck cares? Jim Jordan has no integrity or respect. He is a Trump flunky on the same scale as Devin Nunes.

Reactions: Hunerwadel
So, you like their opinion when it aligns with you opinion!

I don't know what Boltons opinion is on this matter, neither do you.

But to answer your question. Yes, I prefer opinions that align with mine. I certainly hope you didn't pull a hammy coming up with this epiphany.

I don't know what Boltons opinion is on this matter, neither do you.

But to answer your question. Yes, I prefer opinions that align with mine. I certainly hope you didn't pull a hammy coming up with this epiphany.
So, you are a HIPROCRAT!!!

VN Store

Back