The Impeachment Thread

I think this is what he was going for.

Personalist dictatorships[edit]
Personalist dictatorships are regimes in which all power lies in the hands of a single individual. Personalist dictatorships differ from other forms of dictatorships in their access to key political positions, other fruits of office, and depend much more on the discretion of the personalist dictator. Personalist dictators may be members of the military or leaders of a political party. Yet, neither the military nor the party exercises power independent from the dictator. In personalist dictatorships, the elite corps is usually made up of close friends or family members of the dictator. These individuals are all typically handpicked to serve their posts by the dictator.[10][13]

Dictatorship - Wikipedia

Hmmm let’s think about which system promotes dictators . Thankful we haven’t allowed your progressive party to take us that far left ... yet . I must say , you guys are persistent though . Keep working on the 1a and 2a like you have been , you’ll get there in no time .

Hmmm let’s think about which system promotes dictators . Thankful we haven’t allowed your progressive party to take us that far left ... yet . I must say , you guys are persistent though . Keep working on the 1a and 2a like you have been , you’ll get there in no time .
In case you haven't notices you're arguing with people from the left and right about this presidents abuse of powers. It's got nothing to do with your perceived belief about the "Left" on the "1A and 2A".

In case you haven't notices you're arguing with people from the left and right about this presidents abuse of powers. It's got nothing to do with your perceived belief about the "Left" on the "1A and 2A".

Lol you brought up a dictatorship , I don’t see anyone else but you putting words in my mouth and Luther liking it .

Reactions: luthervol
Lol you brought up a dictatorship , I don’t see anyone else but you putting words in my mouth and Luther liking it .

OK, I did try to put words in your mouth because you were unable to articulate "how a chain of command or leadership structure works". Do continue though.

OK, I did try to put words in your mouth because you were unable to articulate "how a chain of command or leadership structure works". Do continue though.

If you don’t know by now , as an adult , nothing I say will help you understand .

You're the one that brought up "chain of command" numb nuts. Did you server in the military?

I did not . I am smart enough to know the chain of command or leadership structure does not just apply to the military though . Yes I have been a part of several chains of command and leadership structures from a union stand point and a very large corporation stand point . I’ve been a boss and I’ve had several bosses . Amazing how it always works the same way. Know your pay grade , know your authority , never contradict your boss in front of others and no matter what .. you don’t tell other people to ignore what your boss says after he says something , that’s called undermining him and will get your azz fired . I don’t see why you have such a problem understanding these simple things .

VN Store

Back