The Impeachment Thread

Reactions: luthervol
Impeachment should be a foregone conclusion at this point. You idiots have been promising it for three years now. Conviction and removal on the other hand ... 😏
They’ve been grasping at straws because they know what’s coming with the side investigations into FISA gate. People will be going to jail.

Like cult leader, like follower.
LMAO you make a dipshit holier than than thou post mocking people’s posts while providing riveting content like this typical post in reply. Sorry/not sorry still no crayons so 😂

And I thought you were leaving? Not time to clock out of your water carrying shift yet huh?

Reactions: BigOrangeD
LMAO you make a dipshit holier than than thou post mocking people’s posts while providing riveting content like this typical post in reply. Sorry/not sorry still no crayons so 😂

And I thought you were leaving? Not time to clock out of your water carrying shift yet huh?
I said I’m done with you and the other guy for now. I’m not going anywhere.
Posted once for you, once for the other guy. If you keep responding, that’s a you problem.

I said I’m done with you and the other guy for now. I’m not going anywhere.
And yet after you posted that you still are exchanging with us. It’s almost like... you really are just rambling around meaninglessly. Oh well you are on the side trying to sell this **** show as having actual merit so I guess that’s understandable

VN Store

Back