The Impeachment Thread

I’m seriously saying there is no quid pro quo/extortion/campaign finance issue/mattress tag removal/jay walking/parking ticket/taking lollipops from little kids/yadda yadda yadda that any evidence has been shown for.

Thus far this is the “two scoops of ice cream impeachment effort”. Grab it and run with it.
Their just stupid.

Best explanation I’ve read thus far. When all parties involved say it doesn’t happen, nobody disputes the written account, and their star witnesses affirm the defensive case that’s about all that makes sense. 🤷‍♂️

And like Ron White said...
It's hard to believe there are so many morons among us. It's really sad

It's hard to believe there are so many morons among us. It's really sad
997289289135ecff647fabc168d5ee75b2314144efccc1388dd5a90f286a39b6.jpg

I think it was Taylor who testified yesterday that he (Taylor) learned of the withholding of aid from an online article and not from any actual conversation he was part of. This is just like the Russia nonsense all over with the Deep State leaking fake stories to the media so they can use that as justification for launching investigations. It’s clear that the media in our country has been weaponized.
You’ve left out some significant portions of his testimony to the point that this is taken out of context.

Why?

VN Store

Back