The Impeachment Thread

Imagine being a sitting member of Congress advocating that hearsay carries more weight than fact witnesses.
Just imagine being a sitting member of Congress advocating that fact witnesses don't need to be deposed. Lets call Biden up but not Trump or the other fact witnesses. I've noticed that your post also exemplifies the narrative the GOP want you to see. That's all they want you to see.

Just imagine being a sitting member of Congress advocating that fact witnesses don't need to be deposed. Lets call Biden up but not Trump or the other fact witnesses. I've noticed that your post also exemplifies the narrative the GOP want you to see. That's all they want you to see.
Now explain the powers and privileges granted to Biden by article 2 of the Constitution

I hope you are right. If we get 4 more years, this country is going to take off like a rocket. If we go full potato, we will go back to the 60s.
If one of these imbecile dems get elected and the market crashes as I'm sure it will, they'll blame it on Trump. The Democratic party is the biggest shitshow I've ever seen in American politics. I have to admit, their strategy is sound and plays to a stupid audience. Give everything away and buy those votes.

Where has there been a conflict between the two?
Conflict probably isn’t the word I’d use. Gross misrepresentation would fit better for your post as well as the context of your copied tweet... as usual.

Factual would be an accurate description of my reply 👍

Edit: also LMFAO! Just because it’s hearsay doesn’t mean it isn’t true 😂

If one of these imbecile dems get elected and the market crashes as I'm sure it will, they'll blame it on Trump. The Democratic party is the biggest shitshow I've ever seen in American politics. I have to admit, their strategy is sound and plays to a stupid audience. Give everything away and buy those votes.
Barry got away with blaming Bush for 8 years for his terrible economy so you are exactly right

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
We will see if having a job is really important to those that suffered under The Chosen One. If getting a handout is more important, then The Chief or one of the other morons will win. If self worth and pride is more important, Mr Trump will bury them. It's really simple.

Just think about Warren's wealth tax for a minute. She wants to tax people on UNREALIZED gains. omg that right there will cause a massive sell off in the market every year. She is beyond stupid.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Imagine being a sitting member of Congress advocating that hearsay carries more weight than fact witnesses.

Seems most of the "fact witnesses" are being instructed not to testify.

I'm still waiting on someone to explain why the money was withheld.. oh wait Mulvaney already did. I think I understand why Trump is blocking testimony,

When the likes of Rudy, Pompeo, and Mulvaney eventually testify, their collective amnesia will not convince anyone of innocence.

Reactions: tvolsfan

I'm still waiting on someone to explain why the money was withheld.. oh wait Mulvaney already did. I think I understand why Trump is blocking testimony,

When the likes of Rudy, Pompeo, and Mulvaney eventually testify, the collective amnesia will not convince anyone of innocence.
Why are you bitching about people not testifying if you’re claiming Mulvaney already delivered the goods then?

When the likes of Rudy, Pompeo, and Mulvaney eventually testify, their collective amnesia will not convince anyone of innocence.
To my non loony liberal friends, make sure you don't fall for this lie. No money was withheld, they received the money and no investigation was started on the corrupt Bidens.

VN Store

Back