The Impeachment Thread

To my non loony liberal friends, make sure you don't fall for this lie. No money was withheld, they received the money and no investigation was started on the corrupt Bidens.
I know Justin.. they got busted and returned the money. I'm waiting on Trump to claim that we were able to accrue some interest, and that was the real reason.

If one of these imbecile dems get elected and the market crashes as I'm sure it will, they'll blame it on Trump. The Democratic party is the biggest shitshow I've ever seen in American politics. I have to admit, their strategy is sound and plays to a stupid audience. Give everything away and buy those votes.
You better find better investments then and not blame anyone else for the inevitable.

They’ve been grasping at straws because they know what’s coming with the side investigations into FISA gate. People will be going to jail.
And Durham..plus the stock market was setting highs and unemployment was at record lows...they also had to start it in 2019 because it would have looked like election year games in 2020...it's like good ole Rep Green...said "I'm afraid if we don't impeach this President he will get reelected"

Reactions: davethevol
To talk about their grandchildren?
giphy.gif

Reactions: volfanjustin
Conflict probably isn’t the word I’d use. Gross misrepresentation would fit better for your post as well as the context of your copied tweet... as usual.

Factual would be an accurate description of my reply 👍

Edit: also LMFAO! Just because it’s hearsay doesn’t mean it isn’t true 😂

This response would hold more water if the White House were not blocking possible first-hand witnesses from testifying.

Reactions: tvolsfan
To my non loony liberal friends, make sure you don't fall for this lie. No money was withheld, they received the money and no investigation was started on the corrupt Bidens.

If no money was withheld why would Zelensky have to do Donnie a favor to get it released.

This response would hold more water if the White House were not blocking possible first-hand witnesses from testifying.
Not really. My initial reply was factual, there is in fact a video record of that idiot Dim stating exactly what I said. And upon watching the video clip in your tweet I’d say I nailed the out of context in the tweet and your post also.

Plus “NUH UH” as your basic reply that you tried to dress up really shows to its own merit.

And finally your deflection in the dressed NUH UH reply is noted in parting.

This is the collecting of testimony and documents phase. Trump can jump into the ring if he wants but he chooses to tweet and trash talk.
No this is throw the same **** at the wall over and over and see if something will stick phase. And within that context Trump’s replies are on point and speak to the same level.

VN Store

Back