The Impeachment Thread

I know you are firmly entrenched, but your need to blame Dems for everything seems a little Trumpian.
I only blame the Dims for what I’ve pointed to. Continual manufactured wastes of time. But that doesn’t absolve government from working. And in spite of the manufactured wastes of time Trump has actually been fairly effective. I’m guessing that sounds even more Trumpian tho?

I only blame the Dims for what I’ve pointed to. Continual manufactured wastes of time. But that doesn’t absolve government from working. And in spite of the manufactured wastes of time Trump has actually been fairly effective. I’m guessing that sounds even more Trumpian tho?

Only partially. But Trump and Rudy's big plan blew up like an ink pack in their faces. Blame Dems if you like, but that sh!t ain't coming off.

He might be able to tweet 15 times per day about Fox News if they’d just stop pointing out all the bad **** he’s done.

Wrong. He lied, while under oath, during a sexual harassment deposition regarding Paula Jones. I think asking him if he’s ever had relationships with subordinates is more then fair game when being accused of harassment by a former subordinate.
I stated accused by Lewinsky very clearly. I know Paula Jones had filed charges. So we agree about Clinton. I said he should have been impeached and never argued the question he was asked were inappropriate. In fact I've never discussed the questions he was asked. You misread my post and felt a need to call me out. You need to slow down and read more clearly.

That's what you got? That she spoke with foreign journalists while doing oppo research?
She failed to tell the Ukrainians that she was working for the DNC...they shut her down after finding out

Attachments

• 20191115_125115.jpg
    20191115_125115.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 2

VN Store

Back