The Impeachment Thread

Blah Blah Blah.....more silly nonsense from the loony left.....make rules up as you go along.
Please, i beg of you to check the facts for yourself. You see these rules you detest and speak ill of were written and adopted by Republicans when you had the majority before you squandered it backing an immoral grifter who is neither conservative nor ethical. Dont take my word for it @NorthDallas40 northcan tell you its also a fact. How am i doing?

please pardon me, but she was out of line. She knew the rules. Both parties get 45 minutes, only the chair, ranking members and both designated councils can question witnesses and can not yield this time to another member. She and Nunes were stunting and breaking the rules on purpose. Please stop believing what you think to be the truth but is really a lie.
So are you saying they are not allowed to yield their time to others as they had in the past? That is a standing rule.

Good evening PCV I hope you are having a good day. I would suggest we disagree with your assessment of the situation and there is no indication anybody within the GOP violated existing protocol. Thus it’s reasonable to assume Chairman Schitt overstepped his bounds?
You are incorrect dear sir. These are GOP rules adopted when you had the majority. The democrats are simply playing by them. Have a good night sir and feel free to fact check me. That snide little bit....ahem...the distinguished congresswoman was out of line.

I don’t feel superior to an entire group of people because of the way they look, or dress, or eat, or talk, or how much education they have, no.

I think there is a justifiable level of frustration on the right at the intolerance and intellectual pretension of the left. But that doesn’t mean I feel the need to tiptoe around people’s feelings, simply because figures like Tucker Carlson have stoked that frustration into a full blown inferiority complex.
Fair enough. I don’t really have feelings, not about this kind of stuff anyway, so it doesn’t bother me at all what anyone says. This board is purely entertainment.

You are incorrect dear sir. These are GOP rules adopted when you had the majority. The democrats are simply playing by them. Have a good night sir and feel free to fact check me. That snide little bit....ahem...the distinguished congresswoman was out of line.
I went and googled it. I think the rules were included in the Oct 31 vote which most definitely the GOP didn’t agree too. I wasn’t aware that vote included the interview guidelines or had forgotten. In fact two Dems votes against it.

Factbox: What rules will the House use in televised impeachment hearings?

Reactions: NEVolFan
Actually after reading that Reuter’s link and putting the grandstanding in context I get it now. The rules were rammed down the GOPs throat. So this was them drawing Schitt out and pointing out how heavy handed the rules are. And they were 100% effective in that Schitt played his role to a T. I realize you’re going to try and say that’s not the case and point back to the voted on (by party lines + 2 Dems voting with GOP tho) back on Oct 31 clearly allow it. But that’s the point. The GOP wants to draw attention to those slanted rules. Mission accomplished.

Reactions: NEVolFan
Actually after reading that Reuter’s link and putting the grandstanding in context I get it now. The rules were rammed down the GOPs throat. So this was them drawing Schitt out and pointing out how heavy handed the rules are. And they were 100% effective in that Schitt played his role to a T. I realize you’re going to try and say that’s not the case and point back to the voted on (by party lines + 2 Dems voting with GOP tho) back on Oct 31 clearly allow it. But that’s the point. The GOP wants to draw attention to those slanted rules. Mission accomplished.

But but but.......if Dims don't get their way they will burn down & destroy all that's within that room.
They will have sit-ins & will demonstrate with violence how unfair the Republicans are being by not following their rules. Dims want everything pointing to them that they do will show in good favor for them. This means power.

But but but.......if Dims don't get their way they will burn down & destroy all that's within that room.
There’s theater going on on both sides. In fact since there’s no chance of conviction and removal it’s ALL theater. I just didn’t understand the context of that grandstanding. Makes sense now. Plus she got her questioning after the dual 45 minute sessions anyway. So the Dims just going down heavy handed while she still got to interview later just looked heavy handed. Plus it put Schitt coming down hard on the only GOP female on the IC. The Dim war on women continues! Brilliant! 😂

There’s theater going on on both sides. In fact since there’s no chance of conviction and removal it’s ALL theater. I just didn’t understand the context of that grandstanding. Makes sense now. Plus she got her questioning after the dual 45 minute sessions anyway. So the Dims just going down heavy handed while she still got to interview later just looked heavy handed. Plus it put Schitt coming down hard on the only GOP female on the IC. The Dim war on women continues! Brilliant! 😂

Democratic mob rules. They still haven't gotten over the 2016 election results where Hillary wasn't gonna lose.
They had great plans on what was going to come down the pike when Hillary was sitting on her throne.
All this corruption that's being brought out to light they keep trying their best to cover it all up.
Dims are sweating bullets by the bucket loads......fearing what's next of their corruption to see the light.

Democratic mob rules. They still haven't gotten over the 2016 election results where Hillary wasn't gonna lose.
They had great plans on what was going to come down the pike when Hillary was sitting on her throne.
All this corruption that's being brought out to light they keep trying their best to cover it all up.
Dims are sweating bullets by the bucket loads......fearing what's next of their corruption to see the light.

Looks like Tuesday will be another good laugh day for Patriots...

Why wait until Tuesday. Laugh at this.
Gordon Sondland, the American envoy to the European Union, was acting at President Donald Trump's instruction in his dealings with Ukraine, and Sondland said that the President told him Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky "must announce the opening of the investigations," according to the closed-door deposition of a former National Security Council official.

Reactions: tvolsfan
and this........
Morrison's testimony, which was released by House impeachment investigators on Saturday, adds additional corroboration to the testimony of others, like US diplomat Bill Taylor, that Sondland said he was acting at Trump's direction when he was urging Ukraine to announce political investigations.

Gordon Sondland, the American envoy to the European Union, was acting at President Donald Trump's instruction in his dealings with Ukraine, and Sondland said that the President told him Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky "must announce the opening of the investigations," according to the closed-door deposition of a former National Security Council official.
All you gotta do is get 51 senators to buy into your theory. How’s that going?

Wait I’m wrong. 67 Senators. 😂

and this........
Morrison's testimony, which was released by House impeachment investigators on Saturday, adds additional corroboration to the testimony of others, like US diplomat Bill Taylor, that Sondland said he was acting at Trump's direction when he was urging Ukraine to announce political investigations.

Awesome. Lets get this to the Senate where the majority can subpoena Hunter, Joe, Schiff, and whoever. I tell you what Luther, you guys cannot see the forest for the trees. Trump is not going to be removed and you will just damage the Dem party in the process, so please proceed.

Cool. Be sure to release the witness transcripts you’re hiding as well.

Reactions: hjeagle1vol
Morrison testified that:

-The transcript of the call is accurate
-He was concerned about leaks
-There was absolutely nothing improper or illegal on the call

and this........

VN Store

Back