The Impeachment Thread

Why should he? You looking to alter someone’s statement? Dissect words to get a perjury charge? Why would anyone voluntarily succumb to some scam and subject themselves to an investigation for no reason so the DIMwits can dig for some bs?

Come on C-Dawg - They earned so much credibility during the Russia Hoax, Flynn set-up, and Kavannaugh hearings you know they're trustowrothy :rolleyes:

Why should he? You looking to alter someone’s statement? Dissect words to get a perjury charge? Why would anyone voluntarily succumb to some scam and subject themselves to an investigation for no reason so the DIMwits can dig for some bs?

You'd think the "best people" would be competent enough to tell the truth. I guess not.

To defend himself against the false accusations with the truth,.....oh wait a minute.

Do you have a link to Sandy’s released transcript?
Does it exist yet? They’re not drafted in real time.

Stenographer types into a machine with a specific shorthand. Computer program translates the shorthand into words. They then go through and listen to the recording and make necessary edits. Then proofread the transcript.

Unless the congressional typing pool does it differently but I doubt it.

Trump emissary ties president closer to Ukraine pressure

Lots of already hashed over stuff in that that’s got Dims lathering up but this is new.

As the transcripts were released, impeachment investigators wrapped up a rare Saturday session interviewing Mark Sandy, a little-known career official at the Office of Management and Budget who was involved in key meetings about the aid package.

Sandy's name had barely come up in previous testimony. But it did on one particular date: July 25, the day of Trump's call with Zelenskiy. That day, a legal document with Sandy's signature directed a freeze of the security funds to Ukraine, according to testimony.

Does it exist yet? They’re not drafted in real time.

Stenographer types into a machine with a specific shorthand. Computer program translates the shorthand into words. They then go through and listen to the recording and make necessary edits. Then proofread the transcript.

Unless the congressional typing pool does it differently but I doubt it.
<snip my bad>

Actually I thought you were being snarky bouncing the WH process off the deposition process. My bad.

Reactions: hjeagle1vol
Wasn’t talking about Sandy’s transcript. Talking about the call memo.

Are we now all in agreement that it was not a verbatim transcript?
Nope. Give me a link to a more complete transcript. And nobody with knowledge of it has challenged its content.

Over ruled “counselor”

Wasn’t talking about Sandy’s transcript. Talking about the call memo.

Are we now all in agreement that it was not a verbatim transcript?
So do you have a more complete WH call transcript? Or do you have an official with direct knowledge contesting the content of the transcript?

The American people who are more in favor of impeachment than ever?

The libs applauded and lamented for a nice feelz good story of the fired Ambassador..and they wept.
The American people remember Amb. Stevens. I'm guessing Sandy's blockbuster, bombshell testimoney will play out just as well.

EJi0hSBW4AEb6Z9.jpg

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

VN Store

Back