The Impeachment Thread

New article by John Soloman just because he aggravates the libs on here so much...u can tell the great reporters..they are the ones who have hit pieces on them by the liberal media and get spied on by the State Department
Impeachment surprise: How Adam Schiff validated my reporting on Ukraine | John Solomon Reports
Still waiting on that statute that says you can’t look at people’s public Facebook posts without a warrant.

You know Facebook and Twitter won’t turn over your private information without a subpoena or a warrant [or a big check] right?

You’ve repeated this lie at least 5 times.

Still waiting on that statute that says you can’t look at people’s public Facebook posts without a warrant.

You know Facebook and Twitter won’t turn over your private information without a subpoena or a warrant [or a big check] right?

You’ve repeated this lie at least 5 times.
And I answered u and said they were doing more at the State department than public postings...DMs calls and texts...that's why it got shut down they didn't get FISA approval

And I answered u and said they were doing more at the State department than public postings...DMs calls and texts...that's why it got shut down they didn't get FISA approval
You can’t get that info without a warrant or subpoena. The corporation won’t provide it.

New article by John Soloman just because he aggravates the libs on here so much...u can tell the great reporters..they are the ones who have hit pieces on them by the liberal media and get spied on by the State Department
Impeachment surprise: How Adam Schiff validated my reporting on Ukraine | John Solomon Reports

You can go ahead and snort all the John Solomon you want. It's your brain, not ours.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...work-former-opinion-contributor-john-solomon/

Vindman better take the 5th he has already perjured himself once by denying he had contact with Whistleblower

I wonder if Vindman will even bother showing up tomorrow?

Sperry told me the bad Muslims were infiltrating my government and coming to get me. When's that happening? I've been scared sh*tless for years and still no scary Muslims have shown up to decapitate me.

Reactions: Hunerwadel
Like I said the friendlies gonna help with the hit pieces..problem is the man backs up everything with links and receipts but haters gonna hate

I can find probably find a link that states there are Martians in our midst, but that doesn't mean it's correct.

Vindman better take the 5th he has already perjured himself once by denying he had contact with Whistleblower

The Right has been squawking for three weeks about hearsay. Now you are quoting someone who tweets "Suspicions grow on Hill that Vindman was the source of a leak" without even naming a source.

At least the witnesses giving depositions named names.

Reactions: JCP201

VN Store

Back