The (many) indictments of Donald Trump

I get it man. I would be ashamed of voting for the worst president in our nation’s history. I would be so triggered that I would post a gif of a pedofile.

You seem a little triggered as you prepare to AGAIN vote for one of the worst presidents in US history.

@Septic
Yes, I know you were saying you voted for her in response to a “your candidate…” charge

I'll be voting for Haley in this next round. All in on her, she's the least awful of all the choices.

If she doesn't make the primary cut, I'm still writing her in. Either her or I'll writing in an inanimate object, like Hunter Bidens laptop.

I'll be voting for Haley in this next round. All in on her, she's the least awful of all the choices.

If she doesn't make the primary cut, I'm still writing her in. Either her or I'll writing in an inanimate object, like Hunter Bidens laptop.
Lolol
I have not decided. It seems like nobody worth voting for is going to run. I may be forced into your approach.
I have written in both my sons at one time or another

Reactions: AM64
Lolol
I have not decided. It seems like nobody worth voting for is going to run. I may be forced into your approach.
I have written in both my sons at one time or another

Haley isn't a clown like Trump and can beat Joe like a rented mule. She has leadership experience and actual knowledge of geopolitics. I think she'll move past the drama and govern for all instead of trying to appease a base.

😂 sorry but that’s simply not true and by no measure could you quantify it. Top 10, yes but no way top 5.

What's your metric?

He was impeached twice (record) and then tried to usurp the will of the electorate to try and hold on to power when defeated. Strictly speaking as a leader, he fired or had most of his top-level cabinet administration quit - most have come back and said overtly that he's dumb as a box of rocks.

I'd be curious about the metric that is being used by folks to put him in the top 5, 10 or 50.

Last edited:
Haley isn't a clown like Trump and can beat Joe like a rented mule. She has leadership experience and actual knowledge of geopolitics. I think she'll move past the drama and govern for all instead of trying to appease a base.
Could be.
Some needs too

Reactions: Septic
What's your metric?

He was impeached twice (record) and then tried to usurp the will of the electorate to try and hold on to power when defeated. Strictly speaking as a leader, he fired or had most of his top-level cabinet administration quit - most have come back and said overly that he's dumb as a box of rocks.

I'd be curious about the metric that is being used by folks to put him in the top 5, 10 or 50.
I don’t think anyone could argue that he’s not in the top 50

Reactions: AM64 and Septic
He was impeached twice (record) and then tried to usurp the will of the electorate to try and hold on to power when defeated. Strictly speaking as a leader, he fired or had most of his top-level cabinet administration quit - most have come back and said overtly that he's dumb as a box of rocks.
If you actually beleive that your less intelligent then I thought.

Last edited:

Special Counsel Jack Smith Demands X/Twitter Give Info on All Americans Who Interacted with Donald Trump​

1701369715650.png

Special Counsel Jack Smith, in a search warrant sent to X, formerly Twitter, requested a vast swathe of information about the account of former President Donald J. Trump, as well as information on the millions of accounts that interacted with it — even those that liked a tweet by Trump in the timeframe of October 2020 to January 2021.

The heavily redacted search warrant requests a list of all users who liked or retweeted posts from Trump between October 2020 and January 2021, including “all associated logs and metadata,” which could cover location data. This extraordinarily expansive request would result in data on millions of American users being turned over to the DOJ.

https://media.breitbart.com/media/2023/11/Donald-Trump-to-Crowd.jpeg
X/Twitter initially delayed complying with the request, per the New York Post, resulting in a $350,000 fine levied against the company.

The warrant also requests all IP addresses associated with Trump’s account, and a list of all devices used to log in to it. This means that any staffer or aide who logged into the account would have the information divulged to the special prosecutor.

All information on Trump’s “connect” and “notification” tabs was requested, as well as all search history, blocks, mutes, and even drafted tweets.

Special Counsel Jack Smith Demands X/Twitter Give Info on All Americans Who Interacted with Donald Trump​

View attachment 598913

Special Counsel Jack Smith, in a search warrant sent to X, formerly Twitter, requested a vast swathe of information about the account of former President Donald J. Trump, as well as information on the millions of accounts that interacted with it — even those that liked a tweet by Trump in the timeframe of October 2020 to January 2021.

The heavily redacted search warrant requests a list of all users who liked or retweeted posts from Trump between October 2020 and January 2021, including “all associated logs and metadata,” which could cover location data. This extraordinarily expansive request would result in data on millions of American users being turned over to the DOJ.

https://media.breitbart.com/media/2023/11/Donald-Trump-to-Crowd.jpeg
X/Twitter initially delayed complying with the request, per the New York Post, resulting in a $350,000 fine levied against the company.

The warrant also requests all IP addresses associated with Trump’s account, and a list of all devices used to log in to it. This means that any staffer or aide who logged into the account would have the information divulged to the special prosecutor.

All information on Trump’s “connect” and “notification” tabs was requested, as well as all search history, blocks, mutes, and even drafted tweets.

That seems incredibly illegal.

VN Store

Back