The (many) indictments of Donald Trump

I do say dumb stuff from time to time
YARN | I'm known to locate certain things from time to time. | The  Shawshank Redemption (1994) | Video gifs by quotes | 26d48dca | 紗

Trump Targets Wife of New York judge Overseeing Civil Fraud Trial​

The wife of the New York judge overseeing former President Trump’s ongoing civil fraud trial is the latest target of Trump’s rage online.

Trump took aim at Judge Arthur Engoron’s wife, Dawn Engoron, in a series of posts Tuesday afternoon, purporting that an account on X — formerly Twitter — that made several anti-Trump posts belongs to her.

The posts by “Dawn Marie,” which were first unearthed by conservative activist Laura Loomer, say Trump is “headed to the big house,” referring to prison, and remark on his ongoing trial. Two posts show what appears to be AI illustrations of the former president in an orange jumpsuit, and another depicts him as the Wicked Witch of the West from “The Wizard of Oz.”

“Judge Engoron’s Trump Hating wife, together with his very disturbed and angry law clerk, have taken over control of the New York State Witch Hunt Trial aimed at me, my family, and the Republican Party,” Trump wrote Wednesday in a Truth Social post.

1701386758653.png

Documents and testimony from former President Donald Trump’s civil fraud trial this week may undermine New York Attorney General Letitia James’ case against him.

The bank James alleges Trump defrauded was eager to land him as a client over a decade ago, according to documents presented Wednesday during his civil fraud trial and reported by The Associated Press, and a 17 -year employee of the bank testified Tuesday that the adjustments the bank made to his net worth were not unusual. Judge Engoron ruled in September in the lawsuit brought by James that Trump defrauded banks and insurance companies by inflating his net worth and overvaluing assets.

After then-managing director of Deutsche Bank, Rosemary Vrablic, met with Donald Trump Jr., she wrote in a November 2011 email to colleagues that they were “whale hunting” — a term Vrablic explained Wednesday refers to a very wealthy client, according to the AP.

Trump’s legal team introduced emails and documents Wednesday that detailed the bank’s interest in cultivating a relationship with Trump. (RELATED: Trump Asks For Mistrial In Civil Fraud Case Due To ‘Tangible And Overwhelming’ Evidence Of Bias)

When considering a loan for Trump to purchase a golf resort near Miami, the bank cut his estimated $4.2 billion net worth to $2.4 billion, according to the AP. David Williams, who has worked for 17 years in Deutsche Bank’s private wealth management division and was involved with Trump Organization loans, testified Tuesday that the discrepancy wasn’t an issue for the bank, according to CNN.

“It’s not unusual or atypical for any client’s provide[d] financial statements to be adjusted to this level to this extent,” he said during the trial Tuesday, according to CNN..

Reactions: davethevol
You're sure he had property collateral? You think it wasn't already heavily leveraged? The clown has to use his donations just to pay his bills...some of them anyway. He's been through dozens of lawyers, just in the last few years. That's a fact. Explain it away, please

You puff out your chest with a windbag statement of falsehood. Frankly, I'm disappointed. If I was grading this on a Bernard King performance I'd call it a bad night with 3 points and 1 rebound.

View attachment 598974

Documents and testimony from former President Donald Trump’s civil fraud trial this week may undermine New York Attorney General Letitia James’ case against him.

The bank James alleges Trump defrauded was eager to land him as a client over a decade ago, according to documents presented Wednesday during his civil fraud trial and reported by The Associated Press, and a 17 -year employee of the bank testified Tuesday that the adjustments the bank made to his net worth were not unusual. Judge Engoron ruled in September in the lawsuit brought by James that Trump defrauded banks and insurance companies by inflating his net worth and overvaluing assets.

After then-managing director of Deutsche Bank, Rosemary Vrablic, met with Donald Trump Jr., she wrote in a November 2011 email to colleagues that they were “whale hunting” — a term Vrablic explained Wednesday refers to a very wealthy client, according to the AP.

Trump’s legal team introduced emails and documents Wednesday that detailed the bank’s interest in cultivating a relationship with Trump. (RELATED: Trump Asks For Mistrial In Civil Fraud Case Due To ‘Tangible And Overwhelming’ Evidence Of Bias)

When considering a loan for Trump to purchase a golf resort near Miami, the bank cut his estimated $4.2 billion net worth to $2.4 billion, according to the AP. David Williams, who has worked for 17 years in Deutsche Bank’s private wealth management division and was involved with Trump Organization loans, testified Tuesday that the discrepancy wasn’t an issue for the bank, according to CNN.

“It’s not unusual or atypical for any client’s provide[d] financial statements to be adjusted to this level to this extent,” he said during the trial Tuesday, according to CNN..

The face of an angry crook

I'm not the one going apoplectic Chief.

He lives in your head 24/7. Just wait until he's reelected. It's going to be epic
No he doesn't at all, it is the dumbbells like you that follow him making stupid comments and worshipping him like he is something special. Stay the course as you will go nowhere except to prison

You seem a little triggered as you prepare to AGAIN vote for one of the worst presidents in US history.
I will vote again for: no war, low unemployment, energy independence, cheaper gas, no bidenflation, border security, cocaine free WH, the ability to find the exit after a speech, etc.

Who did you vote for last time? The dementia guy?

I will vote again for: no war, low unemployment, energy independence, cheaper gas, no bidenflation, border security, cocaine free WH, the ability to find the exit after a speech, etc.

Who did you vote for last time? The dementia guy?
And your reasoning for voting for him is unrelated to the reality of his presidency.

Trump left a nightmare economy and more debt which led to our last couple of year’s of inflation etc.
So no war, low unemployment, energy independence, cheaper gas, no bidenflation, border security, cocaine free WH, the ability to find the exit after a speech. And covid left a nightmare economy along with the current regimes attack on oil which is backfiring and a major cause of the struggles we see economically now. Trump spent way to much....

VN Store

Back