The (many) indictments of Donald Trump

So no war, low unemployment, energy independence, cheaper gas, no bidenflation, border security, cocaine free WH, the ability to find the exit after a speech. And covid left a nightmare economy along with the current regimes attack on oil which is backfiring and a major cause of the struggles we see economically now. Trump spent way to much....

There is always something that kills the economy. The CIC takes the blame and the credit. The CIC has very little to do with oil prices unless you are willing to give Obama credit for low prices at the pump

would you have accepted it if your employer had tried to or would you have demanded proof and verification.
Is that supposed to be an analogous hypothetical? Of course the answer would be "no". Here's one for you, and it's more relatable: how often did you claim fraud before Trump told you there was fraud?

Is that supposed to be an analogous hypothetical? Of course the answer would be "no". Here's one for you, and it's more relatable: how often did you claim fraud before Trump told you there was fraud?
Often...but not as widespread..the reason I ask is because now in PA they will accept ballots without dates. Along with signature verification standard lowered and lack of ballot tracking and out dated voter rolls do you not see how that can be exoited with fraudulent ballots? We would not accept that level of lack of verification for anything else but a national election they will

Last edited:
Reactions: BreatheUT and AM64
There is always something that kills the economy. The CIC takes the blame and the credit. The CIC has very little to do with oil prices unless you are willing to give Obama credit for low prices at the pump
He didnt attack oil...are you saying that Biden demanding that all vehicle be electric by 2030 isnt effecting the oil prices???

WTH? Why should one credit Obama for something he didn’t accomplish? He comes in just barely under the dipshat in chief that’s presently screwing the pooch.

7AF4E2F1-380A-4200-B6A8-905B5508C9B2.jpeg

Who did you vote for?

Why won’t you answer?

Trump left a nightmare economy and more debt which led to our last couple of year’s of inflation etc.
What was the nightmare?

And I suppose Joe had no option but to put that debt on steroids because... well... Trump. 2 wars, trying to circumvent the Constitution and pay off slackers' debt, housing and feeding a significant number of Latin Americans, etc etc

What was the nightmare?

And I suppose Joe had no option but to put that debt on steroids because... well... Trump. 2 wars, trying to circumvent the Constitution and pay off slackers' debt, housing and feeding a significant number of Latin Americans, etc etc

A trumper lecturing someone about circumventing the Constitution. That's rich.

He didnt attack oil...are you saying that Biden demanding that all vehicle be electric by 2030 isnt effecting the oil prices???

I'm convinced that if you couldn't misrepresent an argument, you couldn't make one at all.

Biden's goal was to have 50% of new vehicles sold by 2030 as electric "in hopes of spurring domestic manufacturing, increasing supply chains and increasing jobs while reducing emissions.

All of that sounds horrible, I know.

Reactions: ClearwaterVol
Who did you vote for? Why does the answer sting so much?

I've told you, or you've been told. You don't accept it - which was my point. You insert your own wants when the real answers don't meet your needs. A little intellectual honesty would serve you well.

I'm convinced that if you couldn't misrepresent an argument, you couldn't make one at all.

Biden's goal was to have 50% of new vehicles sold by 2030 as electric "in hopes of spurring domestic manufacturing, increasing supply chains and increasing jobs while reducing emissions.

All of that sounds horrible, I know.
Biden’s goal? His goal is finding the exit without tripping and falling down.

What supplies the energy that charges all these electric cars?

Reactions: AM64
Biden’s goal? His goal is finding the exit without tripping and falling down.

What supplies the energy that charges all these electric cars?

What a myopic understanding of progress. You are to be pitied.

VN Store

Back