The Masters Tournament

they obviously have their priorities, because they didn't spend anything extra on a wardrobe to attend the masters

It is shocking they let them in, especially her
I've only been once for 2 days, but didn't see anything like that

Even what the guy is wearing is on the very low end of the spectrum of what I saw people wearing the times I've been. I never saw anything even close to as trashy as how the girl is dressed.

Even what the guy is wearing is on the very low end of the spectrum of what I saw people wearing the times I've been. I never saw anything even close to as trashy as how the girl is dressed.

No reason for any male to not have on a collared shirt.

The women's acceptable attire should be broader, but that skank shouldn't have been allowed on Washington Ave, much less on the grounds of ANGC.

Its that time of year again.

Didn't get tickets this year, but I will be watching. Anyone have any favorites to win? Darkhorse to win?

Its that time of year again.

Didn't get tickets this year, but I will be watching. Anyone have any favorites to win? Darkhorse to win?

Not exactly a long shot, but I like Patrick Reed's chances.

Justin Rose is another guy that doesn't get talked about, but has a decent chance.

I think it's Rory's turn this year. I could be wrong but I think its his turn this year.

I still haven't decided about a dark horse yet.

I think it's Rory's turn this year. I could be wrong but I think its his turn this year.

I still haven't decided about a dark horse yet.

I just don't think Rory's putter is good enough right now to win at Augusta. He does rise to the occasion better than most, though.

If I had to rank Rory's chances, I'd put him firmly behind, at least, Day, Spieth, Scott, and Bubba.

VN Store

Back