The Matt Walsh Thread

27% of voters literally stated that abortion was the most important issue at the ballot this midterm. If you notice, that would include some pro-life single voters as well.

The problem for the GOP was two-fold:
1) 76% of these voters who had abortion as their top voting priority broke towards the Democratic party. These numbers would not have been possible if Roe was still intact.
2) Since Roe was overturned, the intensity of pro-life single voters has dropped. The GOP, for decades, has advocated for Roe to be overturned. Now that it has been overturned, the objective achieved, the urgency to vote naturally declines.

In short, the intensity of single-issue voters with respect to abortion has flipped in favor of the Democratic party.
Even if you are correct, I still say this. Feel free to link in with the demonic hags

I don’t think that says much. Abortion means a lot to blue and they’ll vote blue anyway. Same with gun laws lol.

here in Ga Kemp is an extreme pro life governor. Abrams ran countless ads against that. Kemp demolished her. Same with hot wheels and Beto in Texas. Same with DeSantis in Florida.

if you love killing babies you’re upset that someone actually is trying to save lives. I don’t think that influenced the election that much

The great thing is you can create whatever reality you want, use a couple examples, and then stick to that story.

Literally the only reason my wife voted for Kelly over Masters is abortion. My wife is not politically active. She has never been a member of either party. I'm in a purple state. These people exist, even if you aren't aware of them where you live.

The great thing is you can create whatever reality you want, use a couple examples, and then stick to that story.

Literally the only reason my wife voted for Kelly over Masters is abortion. My wife is not politically active. She has never been a member of either party. I'm in a purple state. These people exist, even if you aren't aware of them where you live.
im very saddened that your wife feels that way. Children are a gift not a curse to be murdered for convenience

The ironic part of that strategy is more babies will be murdered.
And then Justice would be served and those who murder will be punished. You know, like every other murderer. Then less babies would be murdered. Not sure why that’s hard to understand.

I would rather not murder babies. I mean, the strategy is quite clear

The idea that all abortion is murder is silly. This is something made up by the religious right after Roe v Wade. It certainly doesn't have a Biblical basis. In the Bible, the punishment for killing a fetus (against the mother's wishes) was a fine and not death. Why is that? Catholics were against abortion prior too RvW, but afterwards, somebodies saw political opportunity and protestant religions started getting on board and made this a pet issue to demonize the feminist left, who they were threatened by for other reasons. Y'all got played. You're still a hostage 45 years after the fact.

The idea that all abortion is murder is silly. This is something made up by the religious right after Roe v Wade. It certainly doesn't have a Biblical basis. In the Bible, the punishment for killing a fetus (against the mother's wishes) was a fine and not death. Why is that? Catholics were against abortion prior too RvW, but afterwards, somebodies saw political opportunity and protestant religions started getting on board and made this a pet issue to demonize the feminist left, who they were threatened by for other reasons.
Actually, you are wrong.

22 “When men strive together and hit a pregnant woman, so that her children come out, but there is no harm, the one who hit her shall surely be fined, as the woman's husband shall impose on him, and he shall pay as the judges determine. 23 But if there is harm,then you shall pay life for life, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe. Exodus 21:22-25

if you’re going to quote OT law, at least get it right. the Bible clearly teaches life begins at conception if you want to go there. I don’t think you do.

But further, the only reason anyone argues a baby isn’t actually a human life is because of left wing propaganda that says that babies are not human a la hitler saying Jews arent either. All in the name of convenience

Call it what it is. All of this is nothing but justification for murder as birth control

The idea that all abortion is murder is silly. This is something made up by the religious right after Roe v Wade. It certainly doesn't have a Biblical basis. In the Bible, the punishment for killing a fetus (against the mother's wishes) was a fine and not death. Why is that? Catholics were against abortion prior too RvW, but afterwards, somebodies saw political opportunity and protestant religions started getting on board and made this a pet issue to demonize the feminist left, who they were threatened by for other reasons. Y'all got played. You're still a hostage 45 years after the fact.

Is it just me or have the people developing the talking points for both sides seemingly never been in that position and can’t be bothered to talk to people who have or even try to imagine a realistic reason for why someone might choose to abort a fetus?

I’d say the number of pro-choice voters who think choosing to have an abortion is something to be celebrated is about on par with the number who think it’s something that should be done lightly out of convenience. They’re both really small numbers. Yet, increasingly, that’s how the two sides talk about it.

Is it just me or have the people developing the talking points for both sides seemingly never been in that position and can’t be bothered to talk to people who have or even try to imagine a realistic reason for why someone might choose to abort a fetus?

I’d say the number of pro-choice voters who think choosing to have an abortion is something to be celebrated is about on par with the number who think it’s something that should be done lightly out of convenience. They’re both really small numbers. Yet, increasingly, that’s how the two sides talk about it.
Is it just me or have the people developing the talking points for both sides seemingly never been in that position and can’t be bothered to talk to people who have or even try to imagine a realistic reason for why someone might choose to murder someone? Unless you've been in that position, you really don't have a place to talk.

Is it just me or have the people developing the talking points for both sides seemingly never been in that position and can’t be bothered to talk to people who have or even try to imagine a realistic reason for why someone might choose to murder someone? Unless you've been in that position, you really don't have a place to talk.

Seems you’re doing a lot of talking. That mean you’re admitting that you murdered a baby?

Seems you’re doing a lot of talking. That mean you’re admitting that you murdered a baby?
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Actually, you are wrong.

22 “When men strive together and hit a pregnant woman, so that her children come out, but there is no harm, the one who hit her shall surely be fined, as the woman's husband shall impose on him, and he shall pay as the judges determine. 23 But if there is harm,then you shall pay life for life, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe. Exodus 21:22-25

if you’re going to quote OT law, at least get it right. the Bible clearly teaches life begins at conception if you want to go there. I don’t think you do.

But further, the only reason anyone argues a baby isn’t actually a human life is because of left wing propaganda that says that babies are not human a la hitler saying Jews arent either. All in the name of convenience

Call it what it is. All of this is nothing but justification for murder as birth control

LMAO, what version of the Bible are you citing. Certainly not KJV.

You got played. You're a pawn on a chess board.

LMAO, what version of the Bible are you citing. Certainly not KJV.

You got played. You're a pawn on a chess board.
And this is when you know you've lost.

You misquoted the Bible and can't take the L. Are you a KJV onlyist? When's the last time you actually read the Bible? Take the L and move on.

And consider why you believe what you do. It isn't because of the Bible, you don't know it. It isn't because of science, because to claim a baby isn't a human isn't science. You believe what you do because of lies and propaganda.

And then Justice would be served and those who murder will be punished. You know, like every other murderer. Then less babies would be murdered. Not sure why that’s hard to understand.

The point went right over your head here, just like most of this conversation. The idea being that your extreme views are going to lead to strong opposition backlash and greater Democrat representation/control in government which will then lead to more liberal abortion policy.

In other words.. you played yourself.

The point went right over your head here, just like most of this conversation. The idea being that your extreme views are going to lead to strong opposition backlash and greater Democrat representation/control in government which will then lead to more liberal abortion policy.

In other words.. you played yourself.
If that was the point you were making you didn't make it well. But even if that happens, and I don't believe it will, then the problem won't be for me, but for those who practice it.

If that was the point you were making you didn't make it well. But even if that happens, and I don't believe it will, then the problem won't be for me, but for those who practice it.

What problem will they have, aside from you thinking Jesus won't love them anymore?

VN Store

Back